City Bingo 250% Welcome Bonus Up To £50Join and play at City Bingo as a new costumer and get 250% up to £50 free welcome bonus. New players only. To withdraw winnings connected with bingo bonus funds, wager 4 times the deposit + bonus funds. Withdrawal restrictions apply. Bonus available for use on bingo games only. Full T&Cs apply. Get up to £50 @ City Bingo >>
Fantastic Welcome Bonus at City Bingo
Join and play at City Bingo as a new costumer and get up to £50 free welcome bonus.
Owned by Mandalay Media Limited and powered by Dragonfish software, City Bingo have delivered a quality bingo experience to customers since being established in January 2011.
The Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd-operated City Bingo offer a whole host of 90-ball and 75-ball games across their website – with various guaranteed and progressive jackpots available at all times – as well as no end of Free Bingo, which can be enjoyed without the need to make a deposit.
Despite being based on the Isle of Man, City Bingo operates under Cassava’s remote gambling licence – which was issued by the Government of Gibraltar – meaning that they are also regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. City Bingo fully audit all of their games and test them extensively, to ensure that they guarantee fair play and honest payouts.
City Bingo Offers And Promotions
City Bingo then add on a massive 250% first deposit welcome bonus when you add just £5 or more to your account.
As well as their initial 250% first deposit bonus, City Bingo’s Golden Reload Bonus promotion means you continue to receive a 50% free bingo bonus every time you make a further deposit into your account.
Making a re-deposit also enables you have free access to The Daily Depositor game, which is available between 11am and 11pm and pays out guaranteed £20 jackpots every hour.
Deposit funds for seven consecutive days and City Bingo will reward you with the opportunity to Break The Bank, where you can pick up a whole load of swag – including real cash, bonus cash or a whole host of City points.
On top of their vast selection of jackpot games, City Bingo also provide a massive focus on Free Bingo. Offering 24/7 no deposit required 90-ball and 75-ball bingo across five rooms, guaranteed jackpots of up to £50 are available to be won in every game.
City Bingo also offer a loyalty scheme to all customers, through their City Bingo Diamond Club VIP programme. Customers are rewards with diamonds for every pound they wager, which not only helps to increase their VIP level from Blue to Platinum but can also land them other extra benefits when they cash them in – such as bonus cash, deposit bonuses, free bingo cards and much more.
City Bingo Software
Powered by software by Brigend Limited, City Bingo’s website is just one of an impressive list of online bingo providers that they provide a service for.
City Bingo also provide customers with a Mobile bingo platform, to allow them to play anywhere and at any time. Available to access through all iPhone, Android Smartphone, iPad or Tablet devices, City Bingo’s Mobile site enables 90-ball Bingo – as well as a variety of Slot games – to be enjoyed on the go, with a regular number of mobile-only promotions available as well.
City Bingo Games
While traditional 90-ball and 75-ball games are available as standard at City Bingo, the company promote a whole host of progressive and guaranteed jackpots across both formats to continually keep their coverage fresh and interesting – as well VIP-exclusive games that reward all players for playing, with the prizes available improving the more you play in City Bingo’s bingo rooms.
Five rooms are also dedicated to Free Bingo, which customers can participate in 24/7 and potentially snare themselves a jackpot without having to make a deposit with City Bingo first.
On top of their excellent bingo selection, City Bingo also enable customers to enjoy Scratch Cards, Casino Games, Slots and Progressive Slots on their website – in addition to Hi/Lo, Arcade Horses and numerous other Instant Win games.
City Bingo Payment Options
Customers at City Bingo are free to make a deposit in any currency and can add money into their accounts by using: Visa/Mastercard Credit Cards and Debit Cards, Neteller, By Phone, Bank Transfer, Paysafecard, Ukash or Cheques.
City Bingo Customer Support
City Bingo provide a customer support service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Available via telephone, email, post and live chat, they can help with any issues that customers might encounter while using their website, which also includes an FAQ guide for more general problems.
Terms and conditions
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The offer is for 18+ non-funded players only.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- In order to qualify for the 250% Welcome bingo bonus, you must deposit a minimum of £5. No promo code required.
- The Welcome bingo bonus is 250% of your deposit. The maximum total bonus funds you can receive from the promotion is £50.
- The offer is limited to a player’s first deposit and therefore is only valid once per player.
- The bonus will be credited in bingo bonus funds to your bingo bonus bankroll. Bingo bonus funds cannot be converted to real money and can only be used to buy additional bingo cards.
- Real money winnings generated as a result of purchases of bingo cards will be credited to your real money bankroll. Bingo bonus winnings generated as a result of purchases of bingo cards will be credited to your bingo bonus bankroll.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 4x the amount of your deposit used to redeem the bingo bonus plus 4x the bingo bonus funds received from that deposit (for example, if you deposit £10 and get a £25 bingo bonus, you must wager £140).
- Wagering must be done on bingo games only and only wagering with bingo bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering order: when purchasing a bingo card, real money funds will always be used before bingo bonus funds.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £5. If your withdrawal request is for less than £5, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, City Bingo may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of the advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer, for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- City Bingo’s full Bonus Policy applies.
- City Bingo’s full Terms & Conditions apply.
- Last updated on 23 February, 2018