- Maximum Bonus £25
Premier League Cashout Bonus
Get a 100% bonus from Betvictor when you Cash Out in-play for a profit on any Premier League matches.
Betvictor have launched a cash out feature which enables you to end your bets early to either lock in a profit or reduce potential losses. Cash Out a bet for a profit during any Premier League match this weekend, and BetVictor will match your profit with up to £25 in bonus funds.
To qualify your bet must be placed on any of the cash out markets available on any of this weekend’s Premier League matches and cashed out in-play, any bets cashed out before the match has kicked off will not qualify. If you successfully cash out for a profit before the match ends with a return higher than the original stake, Betvictor will match your winnings on your qualifying bet up to £25.
The cash out bonus will be paid in the form of sports bonus funds, credited within 48 hours of the match ending and will expire in 30 days.
In addition to this cashout bonus, BetVictor also offer acca insurance to protect your football and tennis multiples. These are just some of the fantastic promotions on offer at BetVictor, take a look at the links on the right of this page for a full range of offers or scroll down if you are viewing this page on a mobile device.
New customers at BetVictor can land themselves £25 free bets when signing up. To qualify for the free bet simply follow the links on this page, open an account and make a deposit. Then place a bet up to £25 and get your stake matched with free bets up to £25.
You can use your free bets on a wide variety of markets encompassing many sports including American football, athletics, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, motor racing, rugby, snooker, soccer, tennis, trotting, volleyball and winter sports.
Each market in any of the sports mentioned features the same level of competitive pricing and there are regularly promotions applicable to these sports whenever a high profile event or competition takes place.
Important terms and conditions:
– Place a win single or win accumulator bet on a Cash Out eligible market.
– See your bet enter the Cash Out Zone. You’ll find the zone on the right-hand side of your betslip on our website and tablet, or within the left navigational area on mobile.
– The green Cash Out button shows how much you can get when you Cash Out. Just click the button to start a Cash Out request.
– Bets must be cashed out in-play, any bets cashed out before the match has kicked off will not qualify.
– Bets must be successfully cashed out at a return higher than the original stake in order to qualify.
– Void bets excluded.
– Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland & Gibraltar.
– General bonus fund terms and conditions apply. Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The Bonus Fund stake itself will not be returned. Bets placed using this Bonus Fund reward will not count towards any wagering requirements for the new account opening offer or any other offer on the BetVictor.com website.
– This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing BetVictor promotions or enhanced offers.
– By using Cash Out on a bet you will automatically be excluded from any other related promotions.
– In order to qualify for this offer you must comply with all BetVictor site Terms and Conditions.
– BetVictor encourages customers to participate in promotions, but to refrain from abusing them. Abuse of bonus promotions, involvement in syndication or collusion which comes to the attention of BetVictor, will result in the withdrawal of bonus privileges, forfeiture of winnings and/or account closure, the decision of BetVictor on this matter is final.
– BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
– The promotion is available only once per customer. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment method details, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.