- Minimum Deposit £50
- Restrictions New Customers Only
- minimum deposit 50
Mayfair To Monte Carlo Supercar Competition
How about a free trip to the 2015 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix and the chance to arrive in style? Well BetVision offer the perfect opportunity in their latest competition for a winner and a guest to drive a Lamborghini Supercar to the Principality for the Grand Prix itself as part of their Mayfair to Monte Carlo Supercar Tour promotion.
To enter, simply register an account before 31 March 2015 with BetVision via the links in this article, then deposit and play through your first £50 at their site.
You will also earn an extra entry to the prize draw each time you successfully refer a friend to join BetVision.
A winner will be chosen at random from the entry pool by BetVision and notified by Email, Twitter and Facebook soon after 31 March 2015. The winner will also be allowed to invite a guest to accompany them as part of the offer.
The prize package itself consists of hiring a Lamborghini Performante LP570 from Wednesday 20 May until Monday 25 May 2015 for free, plus 5* Accommodation including breakfast at Monte Carlo. The package also includes free Channel Tunnel Crossing on Wednesday and transportation of the vehicle back to the UK.
The winner will also have full VIP Hospitality and race viewing from the ExclusiveGP Ermanno Penthouse Terrace on the Saturday and Sunday for the famous Monaco Grand Prix, taking place on 23/24 May. Add to this VIP access to a Friday Yacht Party and Sunday evening’s Amber Lounge F1™ Party and the dream package is complete.
Please Note: Players must be over the age of 18 years old. Please be aware that the driver must be over the age of 27 years. If the competition winner is under this age their guest must be over the age of 27 years and meet the criteria stated. Drivers must have held a driving licence for a minimum of five years.
The offer is available to customers from the UK and Ireland only.
You’ll find a superb range of sports betting markets from around the globe at BetVision, including a good depth of football markets and betting on UK, Irish and international horse racing. BetVision also offer a 100% deposit bonus of up to £50 to use on the sportsbook when you register a new account.
BetVision terms and conditions:
– This offer is available to all new BetVision customers.
– You must register at www.BetVision.com between 14th December 2014 – 31st March 2015 to qualify for this offer.
– Players must be over the age of 18 years old. Please be aware that the supercar hire T&C’s state that the driver must be over the age of 27 years. If the competition winner is under this age their guest must be over the age of 27 years and meet the criteria stated above.
– Competition open to UK & ROI residents.
– There is one prize package to be won (the “Prize”). One winner will be allocated one Prize, which is fully set out in the above text.
– All players must deposit and play a minimum of £50 between the 14th December 2014 – 31st March 2015 to qualify for the M2M Competition. The winner will be chosen at random by BetVision and will be notified by Email, Twitter and Facebook soon after the 31st March 2015.
– Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this Competition. Only one Entry per person, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed. Entries from duplicate accounts will result in expulsion from the competition.
– Refer a Friend –You will receive an entry into the M2M draw for every friend that you refer and who successfully registers, deposit and play’s a minimum of £50 between the 14th December 2014 – 31st March 2015 will qualify for the M2M Competition. Please contact Customer Services if you feel you qualify for this.
– A void bet does not count as qualifying to trigger the Competition Entry.
– BetVision and ExclusiveGP accept no liability for any injuries or illness that may occur throughout the duration of the competition prize.
– BetVision reserves the right to withdraw free bet bonus and any winnings and/or close an account if bonus is abused.
– BetVision reserves the right to modify/remove this promotion at any time without any notice.
– Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the competition and should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
– Prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of BetVision. If BetVision considers that any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition, they reserve the right to refuse to award any prize.
– BetVision reserve the right to use the name and photographs of the winner for the purposes of publicity and in particular to publish this information in any of the following: event publications, the BetVision website and social media channels. The winner will reasonably cooperate with any publicity, which arises as a result of their winning the competition.
– The prize is as stated and is subject to availability and ExclusiveGP terms and conditions. In the event of the prize being unavailable for any reason outside BetVision’s control they reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value. BetVision is not responsible for the quality of any goods supplied.
– The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
– BetVision, ExclusiveGP and their affiliates shall not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered as a result of your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you of any prize, or by any action taken by BetVision or any of their affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions.
– BetVision are the promoters of this competition. BetVision.com, The Annex, Laurel Bank Farm, Staarvey Road, St Johns, IM4 3NJ. BetVision.com is powered by TGP Europe Limited which is registered in the Isle of Man.
– BetVision promotes responsible gambling, and recommends that players gamble responsibly and within their means.
– The decision of the BetVision regarding the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All bonuses are subject to BetVision.com’s General Bonus Terms and Conditions.