- Minimum Deposit £10
- Minimum Bet £10
- Restrictions New Customers
League Cup Final Free Bet Special – £10 Per Goal Scored
Chelsea and Tottenham battle it out in the Capital One Cup final at Wembley this Sunday afternoon, so Betway are exclusively offering new customers a £10 free bet for every goal scored in the final when you register and place a £10 deposit and bet on the match.
This offer is only available to new customers who register before the League Cup final gets underway on Sunday 1 March, the match televised live on Sky Sports 1.
Chelsea won the League Cup back in 2007, while Tottenham took the trophy off them the following year after coming from a goal down against Chelsea to seal a memorable 1-2 victory thanks to Jonathan Woodgate’s extra-time winner.
Sign up with Betway and you could earn free bets for every goal scored in the final. Simply deposit at least £10 or more to qualify, then place your first bet of at least £10 or more on the Win/Draw/Win market to qualify.
After this, you will then receive a £10 free bet for every goal scored in the match as a reward.
The offer closes when the match kicks off at 4.00pm on Sunday 1 March. You must have registered, deposited and placed your first bet with Betway before then.
The minimum bet you can stake is £10. This offer will be available on both desktop and mobile devices until kick-off.
The sportsbook provides more than 60 fixed odds markets on every big football match with prices on leagues from all around Europe and elsewhere in the world. Bet on American Football, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Floorball, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Snooker, UFC and more plus special betting on music, awards and politics. The only major betting sports missing from Betway are horse racing and greyhound racing.
New customers at Betway will therefore not be able to claim a £50 free bet when joining, this being the alternative sign up offer.
Betway terms and conditions:
– This offer is only valid to New Customers who reside in the following countries: Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom and must register a Real Account at Betway Sports via www.betway.com/lcfinal
– By registering at www.betway.com/lcfinal you will automatically become ineligible for the regular £50 Free Bet Sign-up offer.
– This offer is valid on accounts registered up until 16:00 GMT 1st March 2015.
– To qualify for this offer a customer must:
a) make a minimum deposit of £10 (or the customer’s currency equivalent) using a valid debit/credit card, PayPal or Sofort Überweisung at Betway
b) place their First Bet as a single bet of £10+ on the Capital One Cup Final between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur (Win/Draw/Win market only) taking place on Sunday the 1st of March 2015 at 16:00 GMT
– Only Real Money bets count as qualifying bets, bets made with Free Bets or Bonus credits are excluded from this offer.
– If multiple bets have been placed on the event, only the bet with the highest stake will count towards the promotion.
– Bets placed on other Enhanced Specials on Betway will not be eligible.
– For every goal scored in the match (excluding Extra-Time and a Penalty Shootout) qualifying players will be awarded a Free Bet to the total of £10 (or currency equivalent). For example, a 2-2 draw would see £40 awarded in Free Bets.
– The maximum total Free Bet amount is £100- Existing Betway customers and customers who register a duplicate Sports account are not eligible to receive this offer (this includes customers who return having previously closed a Betway Sports/.com Account).
– If any selection is classified as a push or void result this Capital One Cup Final Welcome Offer will be void and no Free Bets will be provided. All standard stipulations regarding Void & Push results can be found on the Betting Help page on sports.betway.com- Promo ID – 42496
– This offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Sports reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
– This offer is only valid to the person who registers the Sports Account and applies only to Sports bets. It cannot be redeemed and is not transferable to any other product offered by Betway (Casino, Poker, Bingo or Vegas).
– This offer may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotions currently offered by Betway Sports and is subject to on-going review.
– Betway reserves the right to withhold or void this offer and/or its associated winnings should we believe that this offer is being abused or where irregular betting patterns are present. This includes any breach of these terms or if there is evidence that a customer is using this offer or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome.
– All withdrawals will be subject to audit by Betway Sports. Betway Sports reserves the right to reclaim this offer and any winnings and/or close an account in a situation of obvious abuse or fraud.
– The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
– Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
– Betway Sports considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in this offer you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.