|Place Terms||1/4 Odds|
|Restrictions||Pre-tournament singles only|
Seven Places On The Scottish Open
Bet with McBookie on the 2015 Scottish Open and get paid 7 places on each-way bets for the East Lothian spectacle.
McBookie offer 7 Places on the 2015 Scottish Open, paying 1/4 odds on each-way bets 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 – 2 extra places compared to the standard terms with other bookmakers.
Open to Scottish residents only, the single bets must be placed by 7am on Thursday July 9 to qualify for the extra place promotion.
McBookie’s is an indepent Scottish bookmaker with an online sportsbook offering odds for every major sport, including golf, UK horse racing and football betting on around a dozen European leagues plus major international and domestic cup competitions.
It’s horse racing odds are often better than industry standard and McBookie offers a £25 welcome bonus to Scottish residents.
Financial transactions are verified safe and secure and McBookie accounts can be managed in GBP or Euro. Payments and withdrawals can be made via credit/debit cards, Moneybookers, NETeller, Bank Transfer or Cheques, Money Order and Bankers Draft. Customer service contact is via live chat or email 24/7. McBookie respond quickest to enquiries during office hours (9.00am-5.00pm).
Important Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is available to Scottish residents only.
– Place a bet in this week’s Scottish Open – Outright Tournament Winner Only – and be paid out each-way 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7
– Market will be settled at advertised terms with any extra winnings added to account within 24 hours
– Bets Must be placed by 7.00am on 9th July to qualify for extra place.
– Single Bets Only.
– Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
– Dead-Heat Rules Apply
– Void bets excluded.
– Internet and mobile bets only.
– McBookie reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
– McBookie decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding
– This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing McBookie promotions
– The promotion is available only once per household. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment method details, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be require.
– Continued abuse of McBookie promotions will result in customer having offers removed.