- Maximum Refund £50
- Restrictions Singles Only
Masters Golf Cashback – If Your Golf Selection Finishes Second Or Third
Get money back on your outright bets on the Masters Golf this week with Boylesports, who will refund your losing stake of up to £30 if your selection finishes second or third.
Bubba Watson will defend his Masters title at the Augusta National Golf Course after his brilliant victory on 2014 to clinch his second Green Jacket. Masters week gets underway on Monday 6 April while the first day begins on the Thursday, the evenutal winner of the Masters crowned on Sunday 9 April.
Watson also clinched the title in 2012, but he will face stiff opposition in his bid for a third victory over the course of the four days in the first Grand Slam of the year. Among those include Australian Adam Scott, plus the obvious threat of world No 1, Rory McIlroy.
Place an outright winner bet prior to the start of the tournament (9 April) and Boylesports will give you money back on losing bets of up to £30 if your chosen player finishes second or third (including ties).
The offer only applies to win part of Win and Each-way Singles, while cashback is also available in the case of ties.
Irish based bookmaker Boylesports is a prime destination for football and horse racing punters with competitive odds and enhanced each way betting and place terms. Boylesports provide betting for a wide range of markets and retain an Irish flavour by promoting betting on GAA Football, Hurling and Irish horseracing.
The Golf money back special offer is just one of many promotions available at Boylesports. Click the links on the right of this page to see a full range of current offers or scroll down if viewing this page on your mobile.
New customers can land themselves £30 in free bets when they open a new account. Register at Boylesports today to qualify for up to £30 free bets.
Use your free bets to play the array of football markets at Boylesports. Alternatively you can immerse yourself in a plethora of markets with betting value to be had across the following sports: American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhounds, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis and tennis.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Money back as a free bet if your selection finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th (incl. ties).
– Max free bet refund €/£20 per customer.
– Applies to bets placed prior to the end of Round 1 on the tournament outright only.
– Applies to Win singles and Win part of e/w bets only.
– Cashed out bets will not qualify for this promotion.
– One free bet per customer.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Free bets will be applied within 24 hours and will expire within 7 days.
– Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
– Applies to UK and Ireland customers only.
– Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer.
– BoyleSports reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.