HOW TO GET FREE NFL BETS
HOW TO USE FREE NFL BETS
NFL FREE BETTING TIPS
The National Football League or NFL is the very highest level of professional American Football in the United States, and therefore arguably the World. The NFL was formed in Canton, Ohio on August 20th 1920 by eleven professional American Football teams, as the American Professional Football Association, however the name was quickly changed to the National Football League as soon as 1992.
Today, the NFL consists of 32 professional American Football teams from all across the United States. The NFL currently divides its teams evenly into two conferences, namely the American Football Conference or the AFC and the National Football Conference or the NFC. Each conference consists of four divisions that have four teams each.
The 2014 NFL regular season begins on Thursday 4th of September when Superbowl champions Seattle Sehawks host Green Bay Packers, keeping with the tradition of starting the season on the first Thursday after Labor Day each year. The 2014 NFL Season runs for a 17-week Schedule during which each team plays sixteen games and has a one week bye. The NFL regular season ends around late December or early January and is followed by the post-regular season NFL Playoffs.
In the break between the regular season and the Playoffs, the annual NFL all-star game known as the Pro-Bowl will take place at the same site as the upcoming Superbowl. Hall of Fame Wide Receivers Cris Carter, and Michael Irvin have been selected as the alumni captains of the game and will be assisted by the NFL Fantasy Football champion in drafting their 44 player squads. The 2015 Pro-Bowl is scheduled to take place on January 25th and will be shortly followed by the NFL Playoffs.
The NFL Playoffs is a 12-team single elimination tournament that, as previously mentioned, culminates with the Super Bowl, one of the most viewed annual Sporting events. The current Super Bowl and NFL Champions are the Seattle Seahawks who won their first title by beating Denver Broncos 43-8 at Superbowl XLVIII.
The four division champions from each conference qualify for the NFL playoffs and are joined by two wild card qualifiers chosen as the non-division champions with the best won-lost-tied record. The qualified teams are then seeded #1 through #4 based on won-lost-tied for Division Champions, and #5 and #6 for the two Wild Card entrants.
In each conference, the #3 and #6 seeded teams, and the #4 and #5 teams face off against each other in the first round of the NFL playoffs, which has been dubbed the Wild Card Playoffs. The #1 and #2 seeds based on Win-Loss-Tied record from the regular season receive byes in the first round of the NFL Playoffs.
In round 2 of the NFL Playoffs, the #1 Seeded team in each conference always plays the lowest remaining seed in their conference, and the #2 Seed will face the one remaining team. The winners from these two matches then face off in the Conference finals to determine the Champions of the AFC and NFC Conferences.
In early February the two Conference Champions then face off in the NFL Championship Game, the Super Bowl.
Since 2002, the NFL has also featured a Pre-Season exhibition style format, running from early August to early September in the lead up to the NFL's regular season.
The 2015 Super Bowl or Super Bowl XLIX, the coming season's Championship Game, is set to take place on February 1st 2015 at University of Pheonix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
HOW TO GET FREE NFL BETS
It's really very simple, online bookmakers attract new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their Internet betting sites which gives improves your chances of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the hundreds of NFL betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmakers introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free NFL bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free NFL bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click 'CLAIM IT NOW' when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you'll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section.
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That's all it takes, you can place an NFL bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the 'blue chip' bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for your business.
HOW TO USE FREE NFL BETS
It's in the bookmaker's interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It's been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash as the bookmakers intention is to let you play for free. Most of these restrictions don't really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free NFL bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn't necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you'll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won't be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
NFL FREE BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from NFL betting, you certainly can't lose when using your free bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the NFL. You can insure your American Football bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It's not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful American Football bets and make sure you are getting the best football odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it's a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best NFL odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the high profile American Football matches and compare American Football odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don't pretend to be betting tipsters, in any case when it comes to NFL half the world is an expert. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news and pointing out where to find the best NFL odds in our regular NFL betting related articles.
The only NFL betting tips you'll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
2. Take the best odds for your NFL bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your NFL bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you'll never miss an offer.