Coral #YourCall: You Call The Shots With This Coral OfferCoral are now letting you, the punter call the shots, allowing you the get the exact bet you want, and all you have to do is get in touch. Claim now
- Applies to New & existing customers
- T&Cs apply Yes
If you follow Coral on Twitter, you’ll likely already know all about their #YourCall promotion and if you’re not using it, you should be!
Coral are now letting you, the punter call the shots, allowing you the get the exact bet you want, and all you have to do is get in touch.
What Is Coral’s #YourCall Promotion?
With social media such a huge deal when it comes to betting, Coral are making sure they keep in the loop with you guys with their #YourCall offer.
What it means is that you can tweet them a bet you want to make, combining a match bet along with stats including shots, shots on target, number of bookings, goals, assists, essentially any stat you can get your hands on nowadays, and they’ll provide you with the odds.
So if you can’t find it on Coral’s website, simply drop them a tweet!
How To Use Coral’s #YourCall Offer
If you have a Twitter account and have a Coral account, #YourCall is as easy as counting to four…
- Sign in to or register for a Twitter and Coral betting account
- Simply tweet @Coral with the bet you’d like odds for and include the #YourCall hashtag
- Coral will reply with the odds for that bet as well as a link to place that bet
- Follow the link and place the bet. Simple!
Terms & Conditions
There are few terms and conditions at all with this offer. Of course, usual terms and conditions apply when placing the bet and there are a few details you should be aware of.
- #YourCall requests can be made across Premier League, Championship, Scottish Premiership, Champions League, La Liga and Serie A matches as well as selected cricket, NBA and NFL markets
- Coral do get a lot of requests so it’s worth tweeting them in advance to avoid disappointment
- If a player/team, who is part of the bet, doesn’t participate, the bet will be null and void
- All data is provided by Opta