Croatia and Scotland meet in their final Euro 2020 Group D fixture at Hampden Park on Tuesday 22 June.
A point suits neither team here, they both have to go for the win if they want to qualify.
Croatia vs Scotland Match Stats
Croatia vs Scotland Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”21612113″ header=”Croatia vs Scotland” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”true”]
Croatia vs Scotland Match Prediction & Best Bet
With Scotland playing on home turf, it gives them a fighting chance against a Croatia team that possesses greater quality.
Both teams have 1 point, so have no choice but to attack here, otherwise their tournament could well be over.
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, ‘Croatia & Yes’ can be backed at odds of 15/4 with bet365*.
Croatia vs Scotland Betting Odds
Scotland matches under Steve Clarke tend to be tight and with home advantage, they should stay in the game against Croatia.
Croatia To Win Odds
- This might be a Croatia team in transition to a large degree, but there’s still plenty of quality at their disposal. They can be backed at odds of 20/21 with bet365*.
Croatia vs Scotland Draw Odds
- A draw would suit neither team given the way this group currently stands. The draw is currently available at 12/5 with Betfair.
Scotland To Win Odds
- There is some young talent coming through in the Scotland team so, with the backing of the home support, betting on Scotland at 7/2 with VBet could be worth a punt.
How to get Bet Credits for Croatia vs Scotland
Register with bet365* today and you could collect some bet credits to use on the Euros.
New customers at bet365 can currently claim up to £100 in Bet Credits* – just make an initial deposit £5* or more and bet365 will match it with Bet Credits. 18+ only. See offer terms below.
* New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.#ad 18+ Please gamble responsibly. #BeGambleAware
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Croatia vs Scotland Stats & Facts
- Bruno Petkovic scored four goals for Croatia during the qualifiers.
- Scott McTominay picked up four yellow cards for Scotland in the qualifiers.
- Scotland have yet to lose in five matches with Croatia, winning two and drawing three.
Croatia vs Scotland Players To Look Out For
- Croatia: Ivan Perisic – The versatile player is now 32, but still an important player for Croatia who has a habit of chipping in with important goals.
- Scotland: Scott McTominay has developed into a key player at club level for Manchester United and will be expected to do likewise for Scotland at Euro 2020.
Where can I watch Croatia vs Scotland?
This match is being shown live on ITV4 and the ITV Hub.
What happened the last time Croatia played Scotland?
The teams last met at Hampden Park in a World Cup 2014 qualifier in October 2013, with Scotland running out 2-0 winners. Robert Snodgrass and Steven Naismith scored the goals.
What are the Croatia or Scotland’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
The best bookmaker odds available for Croatia to win Euro 2020 are 50/1 (Unibet). If you think that Scotland can pull off a major upset then 300/1 is the top price, also at Unibet.
What happened in Scotland’s Euro 2016 campaign?
Scotland failed to qualify for the Euro 2016 finals, finishing fourth in their group behind Germany, Poland and the Republic of Ireland.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.