The Czech Republic meet England in the final round of Euro 2020 Group D games at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday 22 June.
Both have four points on the board, likely enough to qualify however, top spot in the group is up for grabs.
A draw may not be enough, depending on the other game, so look out for both teams to attack and try to win.
Czech Republic vs England Match Stats
Czech Republic vs England Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”20521331″ header=”Czech Republic vs England” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”true”]
Czech Republic vs England Match Prediction & Best Bet
Home advantage should really be the decisive factor in this game, particularly with the wealth of attacking talent at Gareth Southgate’s disposal.
England might well be content with any victory, so backing England to Win by 1 Goal in Winning Margin betting at 14/5 with SportNation has appeal.
Czech Republic vs England Betting Odds
Both managers have options here, to go for the group win or to rest players. It is likely, but not guaranteed both of these two are through, a draw would guarantee that though, and also give England top spot in the group.
Czech Republic To Win Odds
- The Czechs did beat England 2-1 in Prague in a Euro 2020 qualifier in October 2020. They are 7/1 at bet365* to do so again at Wembley.
Czech Republic vs England Draw Odds
- A draw might well suit England’s needs and also suits the Czechs. The draw can be backed at 15/4 with 888sport.
England To Win Odds
- England are firm favourites on the basis of them all being played at Wembley, so it’s no surprise to see them at odds of 4/9 with VBet.
How to get Free Bets for Czech Republic vs England
SportNation offers a wide range of Euro 2020 betting markets and live in-play betting on all games.
If you are yet to join SportNation then during the Euros is a good time to do so.
You can give them try and collect up to £50 in free bets when you register a new betting account and place 5 qualifying bets to earn a £10 free bet credit. Minimum odds requirement is 4/5 (1.80) See key terms below.
Key Terms: New customers only. Place the 5 specified bets to earn Free Bets. Each leg must have minimum odds of 1.8 (4/5). Applies to bets on sport only. Valid once per customer. Free Bet valid for 7 days. Free Bet max winnings is 20x Free Bet stake. Offer valid for 30 days after registration with SportNation. Free Bets must be accepted in popup messages once their qualifying bets have settled.#ad 18+ only #BeGambleAware
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Czech Republic vs England Stats & Facts
- England beat Czech Republic 5-0 at Wembley in Euro 2020 qualification in March 2019.
- Harry Kane scored 12 goals at a rate of one every 56 minutes in the qualifiers for England.
- Patrik Schick scored four goals for the Czechs in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
Czech Republic vs England Players To Look Out For
- Czech Republic: Vladimír Coufal – The Czech right-back has had a hugely impressive debut season at West Ham United and will be looking to build on that at Euro 2020.
- England: Phil Foden has become a major player at Manchester City this season and many expect him to impress at Euro 2020.
Where can I watch Czech Republic vs England?
This match is being shown live on ITV and ITV Hub.
What happened the last time Czech Republic played England?
The Czechs beat England 2-1 in a Euro 2020 qualifier in October 2019. Harry Kane scored an early penalty for England, but the Czechs quickly leveled through Jakub Brabec, before a late Zdenek Ondrasek sealed the win.
What are the Czech Republic or England’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
The Czech’s are available to back at 150/1 with 888sport and England are among the favourites to lift the trophy at a top price at 11/2 with Unibet.
How did England perform at Euro 2016?
After unconvincingly coming through the group stage, England suffered a humiliating 2-1 loss in the last 16 to Iceland.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.