The Netherlands meet Austria in their second Group C games at Euro 2020 at the Johan Cruyff Arena in Amsterdam on Thursday 17 June.
Depending on opening game results, the result here could put one of these teams through to the last 16.
Netherlands vs Austria Match Stats
Netherlands vs Austria Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”20521321″ header=”Netherlands vs Austria” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”true”]
Netherlands vs Austria Match Prediction & Best Bet
The Netherlands have won on the last six occasions that they’ve played Austria, scoring a total of 18 goals in the process, whilst conceding seven.
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Netherlands can be backed at odds of 12/5 with bet365.*
Netherlands vs Austria Betting Odds
The Netherlands have a talented squad that is capable of beating anyone on their day, so the Austrians will need to perform well to keep this competitive.
Netherlands To Win Odds
- The Dutch will be favoured to win all their group matches as the strongest team in Group C and with them all being played in Amsterdam. They can be backed at 1/2 with 888sport to beat Austria.
- Get 1/2 for the Netherlands to win cta_button_2
Netherlands vs Austria Draw Odds
- If both teams win their opening group matches (as will be expected), a draw here would probably be sufficient for both to all but ensure progress to the last 16, The draw is 17/5 with Betfair.
- Get 17/5 on the Draw cta_button_2
Austria To Win Odds
- The Netherlands haven’t been particularly consistent under Frank de Boer, so Austria certainly has the potential to pull off a surprise win at 6/1 with bet365*.
- Get 6/1 Austria to win* cta_button_2
How to get Bet Credits for Netherlands vs Austria
Register with bet365* today and you could collect some bet credits to use on the Euros.
New customers at bet365 can currently claim up to £100 in Bet Credits* – just make an initial deposit £5* or more and bet365 will match it with Bet Credits. 18+ only. See offer terms below.
* New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.#ad 18+ Please gamble responsibly. #BeGambleAware
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Bet £10, Get £20 In Free Bets
New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&C’s apply
Bet £10 Get £40 in Free Bets
18+. Play Safe. Sign-up via Mobile using promo code N40 and place a bet of £10/€10 or more and we will give you 4x £10/€10 free bets. By entering the Promo code in the box above you agree to the full terms and conditions of this promotion as displayed below. #ad
Double the Odds
New customers. Max £10. 100% Odds Boost token. Keep it fun - set your deposit limit.T&Cs apply. 18 Plus BeGambleAware.org
Get Up to £35 Free Bets
Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Ts&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Bet £10 Get £60 In Bonuses
New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Casumo Sport We can't provide any welcome or on-going offers for Casumo at the moment. claim T&Cs Apply
Money Back in Cash Up to £20
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards will qualify. £5 Bet Builder free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled & will be valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly.
Get a £20 Free Bet
New customers place £50 worth of bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100. Min odds 1.2 (1/5). Multiple bets included. Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Bet £10 Get £50 In Free Bets
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Netherlands vs Austria Stats & Facts
- Georginio Wijnaldum scored eight goals for the Dutch during qualification games.
- Memphis Depay scored six goals and provided seven assists during qualification games.
- The Netherlands won 40 corners in eight qualifiers, with Austria winning 68 corners in 10 matches.
Netherlands vs Austria Players To Look Out For
- Netherlands: Donyell Malen – PSV Eindhoven’s 22-year-old striker could take a prominent role at the finals as the Dutch seek a prolific goalscorer
- Austria: David Alaba – The versatile Alaba of Bayern Munich is the one world class player in the Austrian ranks. He will need to be somewhere near his best for Austria to prevail.
Where can I watch Netherlands vs Austria?
This match is being shown live on BBC1 and the BBC iPlayer.
What happened the last time Netherlands played Austria?
The teams last met in an international friendly in Vienna in June 2016, with the Dutch running out 2-0 winners with goals from Vincent Janssen and Wijnaldum.
What are the Netherlands or Austria’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
The Netherlands can be backed at 14/1 with Unibet to win the European Championship for the second time while Austria are available at a pre-tournament price of 150/1 with SpreadEx.
What is Austria’s record in European Championship finals?
Austria has only appeared in two previous European Championship finals – 2008 which they co-hosted with Switzerland and 2016, when they were seen as dark horses to win the tournament by some pundits.
However, they have yet to win a game in six attempts, with just two draws to date.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.