The Netherlands and Ukraine kick-off their Euro 2020 Group C campaigns in the Johan Cruyff Arena in Amsterdam on Sunday 13 June.
The Netherlands play all three group games in Amsterdam, so are hot favourites to top the group.
|Match Name||Netherlands vs Ukraine (Euro 2020)|
|When||Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 8.00 PM|
|Where||Johan Cruyff Arena, Amsterdam|
|Best Bet||Get 29/20 on Netherlands Win to Nil @ BetVictor*|
|How To Watch||ITV / ITV Hub|
Netherlands vs Ukraine Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”20521319″ header=”Netherlands vs Ukraine” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”false”]
Netherlands vs Ukraine Match Prediction & Best Bet
Home advantage gives the Netherlands the perfect opportunity to put three points on the board against a Ukraine team that had won just one of their last 11 games leading into the finals.
In the to ‘Win To Nil’ market, the Netherlands are on offer at betting odds of 29/20 with BetVictor.
Netherlands vs Ukraine Betting Odds
Ukraine would no doubt be content with a point from this game, so they are unlikely to take too many chances to throw men forward all the time the match remains goalless.
Netherlands To Win Odds
- Playing on home turf gives the Netherlands a definite advantage and they can be backed at 8/13 with SportNation to make a winning start.
Netherlands vs Ukraine Draw Odds
- The Netherlands don’t really have a reliable goalscorer at present, so they could be frustrated the longer the Ukrainians keep them at bay. The draw is 11/4 with bet365.
Ukraine To Win Odds
- With captain and key defender Virgil van Dijk being a long-term injury absentee, a Ukrainian win at 11/2 with Betfair certainly isn’t out of the question
How to get Free Bets for Netherlands vs Ukraine
Register with BetVictor and you can pick up £30 worth of free bet tokens after you place an opening qualifying bet of £5 or more at odds of Evens (2.00) or greater.
You will get 2 x £10 free bets – one that you can use on any single sports bet at odds of 2.00 of more and another £10 free bet to use on any sports accumulator bet. (5 or more selections).
Terms: Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days. Plus a £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw a max of £250. T&Cs Apply, Please Gamble Responsibly. 18+ #BeGambleAware.org
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Netherlands vs Ukraine Stats and Facts
- The Netherlands won the European Championship in 1988 and have finished third in the tournament on four occasions.
- Ukraine has never gone beyond the group stage in the European Championship, despite co-hosting the tournament in 2012.
- In his five years and 44 matches as Ukraine team manager, Andriy Shevchenko has overseen 21 wins, 12 draws and 11 defeats.
The Netherlands vs Ukraine Players To Look Out For
Netherlands: Memphis Depay, the out-of-contract Lyon forward, is the main source of goals for the Netherlands with 23 in 62 appearances.
Ukraine: Andriy Yarmolenko – The West Ham United forward has scored 38 goals in 92 appearances for Ukraine.
Where can I watch Netherlands vs Ukraine?
This match is being shown live on ITV and ITV Hub.
What happened the last time Netherlands played Ukraine?
The teams have only met twice previously, both in international friendlies, with the last result being a 1-1 draw in Donetsk in August 2010.
What are the Netherlands or Ukraine’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
The Netherlands are top-priced 20/1 with BetVictor to win the Euro 2021 tournament and if you fancy Ukraine to spring a surprise you can get odds of 100/1 with Unibet.
How did Ukraine qualify for Euro 2020?
Ukraine finished top of Group B in qualifying for Euro 2020, ahead of defending champions Portugal, Serbia, Luxembourg and Lithuania. They were unbeaten in eight games.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.