Ukraine face Austria at the Venue Arena Nationala in Bucharest on Monday 21 June in the final Group C fixture for both teams.
This game is seemingly set to decide who finishes second behind the Netherlands and grabs automatic qualification, while the other team will have to wait for one of the ‘best 3rd placed’ spots. A draw would give both four points, and probably enough to help them both qualify.
Ukraine vs Austria Match Stats
Ukraine vs Austria Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”20521323″ header=”Ukraine vs Austria” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”true”]
Ukraine vs Austria Match Prediction & Best Bet
The betting ahead of this game gives an indication of how tight this could be, with Ukraine being very marginal favourites.
The state of play in the group is key and for that reason, the draw looks the most likely outcome in the Match Result betting at odds of 9/4 with bet365*.
Ukraine vs Austria Betting Odds
There’s not a great deal to choose between these two teams, so there’s every possibly of this being a game that will be closely fought.
Ukraine To Win Odds
- Ukraine showed in their recent 1-1 draw away to France that they have the quality to challenge anyone, so the 13/8 on them with Paddy Power could be value.
Ukraine vs Austria Draw Odds
- A draw would likely see both teams go through and odds of 9/4 with bet365* reflects that to some degree.
Austria To Win Odds
- The bulk of the Austrian squad ply their trade in the German Bundesliga, so they play at a high level. They can be backed here at 57/29 with VBet.
How to get Bet Credits for Ukraine vs Austria
New customers who register with bet365* today can collect up to £100 worth of bet credits to use on the Euros.
To get this welcome offer just make an initial deposit £5 or more and bet365 will match it with Bet Credits*. 18+ only. See offer terms below.
* New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.#ad 18+ Please gamble responsibly. #BeGambleAware
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Ukraine vs Austria Stats & Facts
- Taras Stepanenko received three yellow and one red card for Ukraine in the qualifiers.
- Roma Yaremchuk led the way with four goals for Ukraine in the qualifiers.
- Marko Arnautovic scored six goals for Austria in qualification and also scored twice the last time these two teams met, when Austria won 3-2 in a friendly way back in 2012.
Ukraine vs Austria Players To Look Out For
- Ukraine: Oleksandr Zinchenko – The versatile player has had a great season at club level with Manchester City and was made Ukraine captain in the World Cup qualifier away to France earlier in the year.
- Austria: Julian Baumgartlinger – The captain is the midfield general for the Austrians who has only recently returned from ACL surgery.
Where can I watch Ukraine vs Austria?
This match is being shown live on ITV4.
What happened the last time Ukraine played Austria?
There have only been two previous meetings between these teams, both of which were friendlies. The last was in Innsbruck back in 2012 and resulted in a 3-2 win for Austria.
What are Ukraine or Austria’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
Ukraine’s pre-tournament odds to win the Euros are 125/1 with BetVictor and Austria are on offer at a top price of 150/1 with SpreadEx.
What is Ukraine and Austria’s record at the European Championship finals?
Ukraine qualified for the finals in 2012 and 2016, but has lost five of their six matches. Austria qualified in 2008 and 2016, but have drawn two and lost four matches to date.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.