Ukraine and North Macedonia play the second of their Group C games at the Venue Arena Nationala in Bucharest on Thursday 17 June.
With the Netherlands widely expected to top Group C, both teams will see this as a game they really need to win if they are to progress to the knockout stage.
Ukraine vs North Macedonia Match Stats
Ukraine vs North Macedonia Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”21612105″ header=”Ukraine and North Macedonia” display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”true”]
Ukraine and North Macedonia Match Prediction & Best Bet
Ukraine know that this is a game they really need to be winning if they want to reach the knockout stage.
They’ve only conceded one goal in four games against North Macedonia, so Ukraine To ‘Win to Nil’ at 6/4 with SportNation looks the pick of the odds.
Ukraine and North Macedonia Betting Odds
A total of just four goals have been scored in the four previous fixtures between these two teams, so history suggests a tight, low-scoring encounter.
Ukraine To Win Odds
- Ukraine has recent experience of big tournaments that could give them an edge. They can be backed at odds of 8/13 with bet365*.
Ukraine vs North Macedonia Draw Odds
- Games between Ukraine and North Macedonia are traditionally tight, so it’s worth considering the draw at 29/10 with SportNation.
North Macedonia To Win Odds
- North Macedonia proved with their recent 2-1 win away to Germany in a World Cup qualifier that they can be a match for anyone. They are on offer at odds of 26/5 with VBet to beat Ukraine.
How to get Free Bets for Ukraine vs North Macedonia
SportNation offers a wide range of Euro 2020 betting markets and live in-play betting on all games.
If you are yet to join SportNation then during the Euros is a good time to do so.
You can give them try and collect up to £50 in free bets when you register a new betting account and place 5 qualifying bets to earn a £10 free bet credit. Minimum odds requirement is 4/5 (1.80) See key terms below.
Key Terms: New customers only. Place the 5 specified bets to earn Free Bets. Each leg must have minimum odds of 1.8 (4/5). Applies to bets on sport only. Valid once per customer. Free Bet valid for 7 days. Free Bet max winnings is 20x Free Bet stake. Offer valid for 30 days after registration with SportNation. Free Bets must be accepted in popup messages once their qualifying bets have settled.#ad 18+ only #BeGambleAware
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Ukraine vs North Macedonia Stats and Facts
- Ukraine has only conceded one goal in four previous matches against North Macedonia.
- Ukraine manager Andriy Shevchenko has a 47.73% win rate from 44 games. Igor Angelovski has a 45.83% win rate from 48 matches for North Macedonia.
- Andriy Yarmolenko averages 0.41 Goals per Game for Ukraine (38 goals in 92 games), which is only just behind the legendary Shevchenko’s 0.43 Goals per Game (48 goals in 111 games).
Ukraine vs North Macedonia Players To Look Out For
- Ukraine: Ruslan Malinovskyi – The 28-year-old Atalanta midfielder is a two-footed set-piece specialist.
- North Macedonia: Eljif Elmas – At 21-years-old, Napoli midfielder has already made 25 appearances for the national team and scored six goals.
Where can I watch Ukraine vs North Macedonia?
This match is being shown live on ITV and ITV Hub.
What happened the last time Ukraine played North Macedonia?
Ukraine beat North Macedonia 2-0 in their previous meeting in the Euro qualifiers in October 2015.
What are Ukraine or North Macedonia’s Chances of Winning Euro 2020?
If you fancy Ukraine to spring a surprise you can get odds of 150/1 with BetVictor, and if you fancy an even bigger surprise you can get 500/1 on North Macedonia who are among the tournament’s rank outsiders.
How did North Macedonia qualify for Euro 2020?
North Macedonia secured their place at the Euro 2020 finals via the qualifying play-offs. They first overcame Kosovo 2–1 at home, then defeated Georgia 1–0 away thanks to Goran Pandev’s goal.
* Euro 2020 betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.