2014 Breeders Cup
FREE BETS FOR THE 2014 BREEDERS CUP
The 2014 Breeders Cup will be staged at Santa Anita, California on 31st October and 1st November. Attracting the best thoroughbreds from around the globe, the Breeders Cup has become the World Championship of horse racing with eleven Group 1 championships run on dirt and turf.
The feature race of the two-day meeting is the Breeders Cup Classic on dirt, won in 2013 by Mucho Macho to give trainer Kathy Ritvo the honour of being the first woman to train the winner of the $5 million championship race. The Breeders Cup Turf is the main target for the top European thoroughbreds with Sir Michael Stoute and Aidan O'Brien having enjoyed more success in the race than any other trainers, with four wins a-piece. O'Brien has trained the winner of the Turf in two of the last three years with Magician (2013) and St Nicholas Abbey (2011) adding to the success of High Chaparral who was victorious in 2002 and 2003.
One of the most exhilarating races of the Breeders Cup meeting is the Xpressbet Sprint over six furlong on dirt. It's a race that is dominated by American trainers, most notably Bob Baffert who has won the race four times. Baffert produced Secret Circle to win the 2013 renewal in only his second start following a 18-month lay off. The Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Turf is another race where Europe excels. The 10 furlong event attracts the cream of middle distance runners and Sir Michael Stoute won the race for the secnd time when Dank obliged last year. Andre Fabre (Banks Hill 2001), Ed Dunlop (Ouija Board 2004 & 2006) and Henry Cecil (Midday 2009) have all carried the flag to success for Europe in the Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Turf.
Freebets.com will help you get the most from your Breeders Cup betting bank, because here we'll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which you can use to bet at the Breeders Cup and other horse racing betting events. We feature the latest Breeders Cup free bet offers, you’ll find which bookmaker offers the best Breeders Cup odds and we’ll post betting tips for the Breeders Cup and all the major horse racing events.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your horse racing betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing horse racing bets and compare prices to get the best Breeders Cup odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
HOW TO GET 2014 BREEDERS CUP FREE BETS
It's really very simple, online bookmakers attract new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on any of the betting markets at the Breeders Cup with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free Breeders Cup bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get Breeders Cup free bets
1. Choose a free bet offer; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click 'CLAIM IT NOW when you see a free bet offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate. You'll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3.Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That's all it takes, you can place a horse racing bet and get free bets to use on Breeders Cup betting markets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the 'blue chip' bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
HOW TO USE 2014 BREEDERS CUP FREE BETS
It's in the bookmaker's interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your Breeders Cup free bet will be simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then the free bet will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It's been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don't really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your Breeders Cup free bets
1.Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn't necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you'll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers’ sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won't be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers’ casino and poker rooms.
2014 BREEDERS CUP BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits on the Breeders Cup, you certainly can't lose when using your free bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting at the Breeders Cup. You can insure your Breeders Cup bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It's not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful Breeders Cup bets and make sure you are getting the best odds for your selections at the Breeders Cup. At Freebets.com, we think it's a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers’ accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or grab the best Breeders Cup odds. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best Breeders Cup odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of free bet offers and promotions on any single day. During the Breeders Cup meeting, you can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest Breeders Cup free bet offers and promotions every day and compare odds for your horses to make sure you are not missing out on the best Breeders Cup odds.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don't pretend to be betting tipsters, but we can help you select wisely by bringing you important horse racing betting news and pointing out where to find the best horse racing odds in our regular horse racing betting related articles.
The only Breeders Cup betting tips you'll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
2. Get the best Breeders Cup odds for your selections; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your Breeders Cup bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you'll never miss an offer.