2015 1000 Guineas
Newmarket's Rowley Mile course stages the second classic race of the flat season on Sunday 3rd May when the stalls open for the 2015 1000 Guineas at 3.50pm. QIPCO retains sponsorship for the 2015 1000 Guineas for which the purse is an estimated £410,000 with the winner landing around £245,000.
The race is restricted to entries for three-year-old fillies only and is run over a distance of 1 mile, with each horse carrying 9 st 0 lb. The 1000 Guineas forms the first leg of the fillies Triple Crown, followed by the Oaks at Epsom and the St Leger at Doncaster, although few horses are campaigned to win all three these days.
Inaugurated in 1814, the 1000 Guineas is steeped in history and is considered to be one of the highlights on the flat racing calander. The race has featured some of the sport's greatest ever fillies, trainers and jockeys and many 1000 Guineas records have stood for over 150 years. George Fordham is the leading 1000 Guneas jockey with 7 wins, the last of which was aboard Hauteur in 1883. Handler Robert Robson has trained the most winners with 9, he saddled all 8 of leading owner the 4th Duke of Grafton's winners, the last of which was Arab in 1827. The fastest recorded winning time in the 1000 Guineas was recorded at 1m 34.22s when Ghanaati landed the spoils in 2009, while last year's renewal was won by Miss France at an industry starting price of 7/1.
2015 1000 Guineas betting has the potential to change dramatically on the basis of what horses do in the trials leading up to the big race, but the principal contenders are not likely to drift to far from the head of the market.
Jim Bolger was a winning handler in 2007 with Finsceal Beo and looks to have a leading entrant in Lucida who won the Group Two Rockfel Stakes at Newmarket in September. Roger Varian is yet to train a winner in the 1000 Guineas, but has a capable and relieble sort in Cursory Glance who has won twice already at group level. French raider High Celebrity is another filly which boasts strong form as a 2-year-old as Andre Fabre looks for back-to-back wins in the classic, while Anthem Alexander has also won a couple of valuable races and will be a lively competitor if going to post.
The tipsters and racing experts at Freebets.com are constantly monitoring the ante-post market for the 2015 1000 Guineas on the lookout for value as each trial takes place, you should follow us on twitter to keep up to date with all racing tips and free bet offers.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your 1000 Guineas betting, here we'll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on the 1000 Guineas and other horse racing, we bring you the latest 1000 Guineas free bet offers, find the best 1000 Guineas odds and we post 1000 Guineas betting tips as the Newmarket meeting approaches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your 1000 Guineas betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing horse racing bets and compare prices to get the best 1000 Guineas odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
HOW TO GET FREE BETS FOR THE 2015 1000 GUINEAS
It's really very simple, online bookmakers tout for new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the 1000 Guineas and other horse racing betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free horse racing bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free bets for the 2015 1000 Guineas
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click 'CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you'll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That's all it takes, you can place a horse racing bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the 'blue chip' bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
HOW TO USE FREE 2015 1000 GUINEAS BETS
It's in the bookmaker's interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then the free bet will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It's been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don't really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free 1000 Guineas bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn't necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you'll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers’ sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won't be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers’ casino and poker rooms.
2015 1000 GUINEAS BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from horse racing betting, you certainly can't lose when using your free 1000 Guineas bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the 1000 Guineas and other horse races. You can insure your 1000 Guineas bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It's not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful horse racing bets and make sure you are getting the best 1000 Guineas odds and horse racing odds for your selections. At Freebets.com, we think it's a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers’ accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or odds for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best 1000 Guineas odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for the 1000 Guineas and daily horse race meetings and compare odds for your horses to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don't pretend to be betting tipsters, but we can help you select wisely by bringing you important 1000 Guineas betting news and pointing out where to find the best 1000 Guineas odds in our 1000 Guineas betting related articles.
The only 1000 Guineas betting tips you'll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
2. Take the best odds for your horse racing bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your horse racing bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you'll never miss an offer.