Horse racing can be a frustrating sport to bet on. One minute you’re out in front, ready to cash in on a prize pot, the next your horse has fallen at the final hurdle.
Nobody likes to see a racehorse take a fall and, while Coral can’t stop it, they’re helping out punters who see their bets suffer.
Their Money Back As A Free Bet offer on horse racing is taking a fall into account and giving stakes back on bets if your horse falls in a jump race.
What Is Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls Free Bet?
One of horse racing’s best offer, Coral’s Money Back If Your Horse Falls offer gives customers a free bet who have seen their horse fall in selected jump bets.
You’ll receive your stake back as a free bet by 12pm the next day, meaning you can have another bet and hope your next horse finishes strongly in the final furlong.
The offer will run every day throughout the National Hunt season so if you’re a fan of the gee-gees, it’s an offer well worth keeping an eye on.
How To Claim Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls Free Bet
To make sure you don’t miss out if your horse falls, follow these steps…
- Sign in or register for a Coral Sportsbook account
- Place a bet on the selected Money Back If Your Horse Falls market (you can view this on the promotion’s page)
- Should your horse fall, you’ll receive your stake back as a free bet
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for the Money Back If Your Horse Falls market, make note of these terms and conditions.
- Bet must be £1+ to qualify
- To receive your stake as a free bet if your horse falls, is brought down or unseats the jockey
- Free bet will be credited by 12pm the following day
- Free bet will be valid for 24 hours
- Maximum free bet refund is £25
- Offer valid on selected jump races only
- Offer doesn’t apply to multiple bets