Let Freebets.com explain how to get free bets from online bookmakers for up to 13 different lotteries, including the National Lottery and Irish Lottery.
Bet fixed odds lotteries (lotto) with online bookmakers who accept bets on the outcome of the National Lottery, Irish Lottery and up to 13 different National Lotteries around globe, and get free bets to re-invest on your lucky numbers on future lottery draws.
HOW TO GET FREE LOTTERY BETS
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers are always looking for new customers and offer free bets or give deposit bonuses to attract customers and extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the hundreds of betting markets in the bookmaker’s sportsbook and with one or two conditions, some online bookmakers will give free bets to use on their fixed odds lotteries (lotto). Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to the bookmakers willing to give free bets for playing fixed odds lotteries (lotto).
WHICH BOOKMAKERS OFFER FREE LOTTERY BETS
Bet365 offers fixed odds betting on seven different National Lotteries and the 49s Numbers draw. The National Lotteries include the Irish Lottery and Irish Lottery Monday Millions. You’ll find the fixed odds lottery betting in the sportsbook, under the title Lotto.
Bet365 offers up to £200 welcome bonus to new customers, make a deposit of at least £10 at bet365 and receive a 100% bonus. Before withdrawing winnings, bet through the deposit and bonus amount three times on the sports and market of your choice. Lotto markets are among over 30 sports offered at bet365.
Betfred offers fixed odds betting on eight different National Lotteries and the 49s Numbers draw. The National Lotteries include Euro Millions Lottery and the UK National Lottery. You’ll find fixed odds lottery betting in a separate section of Betfred’s website under the Lotto tab.
Betfred offers up to £50 free bet, place a first bet of at least £5 and Betfred will give you a free bet of the same value, up to a maximum £50 free bet. You can qualify for a free lottery bet by placing a bet on any sportsbook market, numbers or lotto (lottery) and your free lottery bet can be used on any lotto (lottery), numbers or sportsbook market.
Customers can enjoy the convenience of Mobile Lotto betting with Betfred’s mobile lotto App and QR code. Whats’ more, should you successfully pick and match 3 numbers on the UK Lottery Betfred will give you £700 – that’s a lot better than getting a tenner for matching three numbers by playing the lottery.
Boylesports offers fixed odds betting on ten different National Lotteries and the 49s Numbers draw. The National Lotteries include Euro Millions Lottery and the UK National Lottery. You’ll find fixed odds lottery betting in a separate section of the Boylesports website under the Lotteries tab.
Freebets.com has an exclusive Bet £20 Get £40 free bet promotion in partnership with Boylesports. New customers placing a first bet of £20 on a single bet on the day they sign up will receive two £20 free bets. The qualifying bet can be placed on any sport or lottery and the free bets can also be used to bet on any sport or lottery.
Ladbrokes offers fixed odds betting on six different National Lotteries and the 49s Numbers draw. The National Lotteries include Euro Millions Lottery (Euro Lotto) and the UK National Lottery (UK Lotto). You’ll find fixed odds lottery betting in a separate section of Ladbrokes website under the Lottos tab.
Ladbrokes has a dedicated lottery free bet. Ladbrokes £10 free lotto bet is available to new and existing customers and customers who have claimed Ladbrokes £30 free bet at the sportsbook can also claim this £10 free lottery bet. Register with Ladbrokes Lottos or Ladbrokes Games, deposit and spend £10 to get £10 free.
THREE STEPS TO CLAIM FREE LOTTERY BETS
1. Choose a free bet offer; take your pick of the four bookmakers offering free lottery bets, just click the link to go to the bookmaker’s website. There are more details in the free bets section of this website.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; note the deposit or qualifying bet requirements, in some cases you can deposit or bet as little as £5, but this will restrict the size of your free lottery bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
HOW TO USE FREE LOTTERY BETS
It’s in the bookmaker’s interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between the bookmakers listed, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
There will be one or two restrictions on placing your free lottery bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free lottery bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50). This restriction only applies if you decide use your free lottery bet on other markets in the sportsbook
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms. We’ve eliminated those online bookmakers who do not allow free bets to be used on lotteries, we have many more bookmakers who give free bets for sports betting markets only.
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF WINNING THE LOTTERY
Taking the example of the UK National Lottery which has 49 balls and entering a ticket with 6 selections, these are the chances of winning a prize when the National Lottery results are announced.
Category Prizes Chances
Jackpot 1 1 in 13,983,816
5+bonus 6 1 in 2,330,636
5-match 252 1 in 55,491.33
4-match 13,545 1 in 1,032.40
3-match 246,820 1 in 56.66
In total there are almost 14 million possible outcomes and the chances of winning any prize is less than 52/1, 95% of those prizes are £10. These chances are the same for all 49 number lottery draws.
Bookmakers in the UK began taking Lottery bets after millions of gamblers began playing the UK National Lottery when it was introduced in 1996 with its promise of huge jackpots returns for relatively small stakes.
When National Lottery players realised the slim chances of getting a worthwhile return from the National Lottery pool, many turned to the bookmakers who they believed were offering better odds and were paying out more winners from similar Lottery results.
Originally forbidden from betting on the UK National Lottery results, bookmakers saw a massive increase in turnover on bets they offered on the Irish Lottery, which was a 42 number draw and therefore gave a better chance of getting a winning result than the 49-number draw of the National Lottery. The Irish Lottery has since been re-branded Irish Lotto and the number of balls in the Irish Lotto draw has been increased to 45.
Experimenting with its own 49-number Lottery style draw, 49s was launched in high street bookmakers throughout the country and immediately well received by National Lottery gamblers who were amazed by the odds offered for selecting 3 and 4 successfully drawn numbers. National Lottery gamblers understood that the most realistic chance of getting payback from National Lottery results was the £10 prize for three successful drawn numbers. When they saw bookmakers paying out £600 for a £1 bet for three successful numbers from the 49s draw, many gamblers decided this was a better option for them than chasing the dream of becoming a multi-millionaire with the National Lottery.
Fixed odds lotteries have become so popular with bookmakers that lottery gamblers can now bet on up to 13 different National Lotteries and a few leading online bookmakers are willing to give free bets to new customers who want to bet on lottery results.