Best Bets For England v USA at World Cup 2010
Bookmakers are falling over themselves to offer some attractive bets for England’s opening World Cup game tomorrow evening in South Africa .
Whilst England are strongly fancied to win the game by all bookmakers the betting value lies in taking advantage of some of the cashback specials on offer .
These "cashback specials" are regularly offered by many of the bookmakers but because it is the 2010 World Cup , bookmakers are prepared to be more generous than usual .
Paddy Power for example are offering to refund all losing correct score and first or lastscorer bets on the England v USA game if Wayne Rooney scores at any time in the game . Rooney has a 40-50% probability of scoring in the match tomorrow so therefore if your bet is a loser you would have a 40-50% chance of having your losing stake refunded .
Another Irish Bookmaker , Boylesports have a similar offer whereby they will refund losing stakes on some markets including first or last goalscorer if England do not beat the USA in tomorrow’s opener . England have a 65% chance of winnning the game tomorrow , therefore a bet with Boylesports tomorrow if it were a losing bet would have a 35% chance of being refunded .
Clearly you still need to select a winning bet but having an element of insurance to fall back on if your bet is a loser could be some comfort .
Whilst the World Cup should be a boom time for bookmakers , it could also pay off for punters who look around for the best bets and offers .