6 Scores Challenge is back with the £1million jackpot for the 2023/24 Premier League season!
bet365′s free-to-play game returns with added £35,000
weekly consolation prize pools ready to give away!
Premier League football is back to serve up more thrills and spills, as bet365 once again offers new and eligible customers the opportunity to win up to £1 million with the free-to-play 6 Scores Challenge.
Manchester City will face competition once again in their pursuit of a fourth straight Premier League title. The chasing pack of Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and the like will want to test the resolve of Pep’s side and make their own charge at the top division.
The three promoted teams, Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United, will hope to follow last year’s promoted sides and maintain Premier League status at the end of the season. This season’s consolation prizes have been given an upgrade, with three correct scores now getting a share of £5,000, four correct scores getting a share of £10,000 and five correct scores sharing that cool £20,000 total.
Our weekend’s 6 Scores Challenge will begin with four Saturday fixtures; Bournemouth v West Ham, Brighton v Luton, Everton v Fulham and Newcastle v Aston Villa.
Sunday’s fixtures between Brentford v Tottenham and Chelsea v Liverpool will confirm whether we have a first-week £1,000,000 winner! The free-to-play game gives customers the chance to win cash prizes by predicting the scores of six football matches, every week. The premise is very simple… yet the reward could be huge!
If all of your predictions are correct, you will win bet365′s 6 Scores Challenge jackpot.
View all 6 Scores Challenge fixtures below, and don’t forget, all is not lost if you fall short on one or two results, bet365 will also be offering prizes for three, four and five correct results.
6 Scores Challenge Prize Pools
- Three correct scores - £5,000
- Four correct scores - £10,000
- Five correct scores - £20,000
- Six correct scores - up to £1,000,000
- See Significant Terms and Conditions below*.
Bournemouth v West Ham | Saturday 15.00 | Make your prediction here
Bournemouth showed their steel last year under Gary O’Neil and did tremendously well to preserve their Premier League status. Now under the tenure of new boss Andoni Iraola, they’ll host a West Ham side without Declan Rice. The Hammers have been under the spotlight for their lack of business in the transfer window, but the confidence of their Europa Conference League title may be enough to keep them firing.
Brighton v Luton | Saturday 15.00 | Make your prediction here
Brighton’s sixth-place finish last year emphasised how brilliantly they performed under Roberto De Zerbi, securing Europa League football for the coming season. Luton will want to prove they’re not in the top flight just to make up the numbers, but will have a baptism of fire as they head to The Amex against an in-form side who have shown they can mix it with the best in the league.
Everton v Fulham | Saturday 15.00 | Make your prediction here
Everton only had time to galvanise under Sean Dyche last season, but will hope a clean slate, a full pre-season and a fully fit Dominic Calvert-Lewin will have them better equipped for the year. Fulham would have had no complaints with their tenth-place finish last year, showing glimpses of how well they can play at times. How will their frontline look come the new season with Mitrovic reported to be unhappy, and Solomon having moved to Spurs?
Newcastle v Aston Villa | Saturday 17.30 | Make your prediction here
It’s one of the fixtures to look out for at any stage, as both teams are more than capable of upsetting the “Big Six”. Eddie Howe has been able to add the likes of Sandro Tonali and Harvey Barnes to bolster their squad for the Champions League.
Unai Emery also has European football to consider, and will be just as happy with his additions ahead of the new campaign with Youri Tielemans, Pau Torres and Moussa Diaby all confirmed.
Brentford v Tottenham | Sunday 14.00 | Make your prediction here
Brentford have comfortably established themselves as a Premier League side now, but will have to face a new problem this year as they are without last year’s 20-goal man, Ivan Toney.
Tottenham will be hoping for a fast start to proceedings under the reign of Ange Postecoglou. If Harry Kane stays, and they gather momentum, could Spurs be back competing amongst the top four once again?
Chelsea v Liverpool | Sunday 16.30 | Make your prediction here
An opening weekend blockbuster from the Bridge between two title hopefuls. Mauricio Pochettino has had a summer with his hefty Chelsea roster, but looks to be beginning to mould a side under his style, which we know is a recipe for success.
It’s been a summer of “out with the old, in with the new” for Liverpool. Their midfield seemingly recycled for fresher operators to get Klopp’s men back on the heels of Man City.
6 Scores Challenge Terms and Conditions
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Scores Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- The 6 Scores Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Scores Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a 6 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Scores Challenge entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
· Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
· To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
· Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
· Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
· Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
· Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
· Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
· Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
· Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
· Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
· Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
Help is close at hand. Visit www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Registration Required. T&Cs Apply, 18+. Begambleaware.org