bet365′s free-to-play 6 Horses Challenge is back after handing out £10,000 to one lucky player who was alone in guessing five correct winners last weekend! Our consolation prizes proved pivotal once again as there would be a nice win for those who correctly guessed four winners, sharing the £5,000 consolation prizepot and walking away with a nice amount – all for free!
With over £1,000,000 in prizes already being given away, there’s no slowing down as bet365 look ahead to this weekend’s opportunity for players to win big by playing the 6 Horses Challenge.
It’s a half-and-half split on race selections, with Wincanton and Newcastle being home to this weekend’s edition of the game. Starting at 1.15pm at Wincanton, before ending in Newcastle at 3.45pm, there are huge prizes up for grabs!
A share of £50,000 is on offer to anyone who correctly identifies six winners. As ever, consolation prizes are always in play, and five correct picks could see up to £10,000 being won, with £5k for four out of six potentially being dished out!
6 Horses Challenge – Saturday 11th November
This means that players who correctly predict four or five winners will still receive a consolation payout, to be determined by the number of players also correctly predicting four or five winners.
· Four winners - a share of up to £5,000
· Five winners - a share of up to £10,000
· Six winners - a share of up to £50,000
6 Horses Challenge Races – Top 3:
1:15pm – Wincanton
1. Flagrant Delitiep 11/2
2. Enjoy Your Life 6/1
3. Huelgoat 6/1
1:30pm – Newcastle
1. Veil Of Shadows 11/4
2. Mukaddamah 6/1
3. Persist 7/1
2:05pm – Newcastle
1. Sense Of Duty 5/2
2. Brad The Brief 11/2
3. Aberama Gold 8/1
2:25pm – Wincanton
1. Frodon 10/3
2. Threeunderthrufive 10/3
3. The Big Breakaway 6/1
3:32pm – Wincanton
1. Lime Avenue 15/8
2. Ilovethenightlife 4/1
3. Plenty Of Time 5/1
3:45pm - Newcastle
1. Local Dynasty 4/1
2. Beraz 13/2
3. Teumessias Fox 13/2
6 Horses Challenge Terms & Conditions
1. For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Horses Challenge rules.
2. You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and/or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes, or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
3. The 6 Horses Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365, and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Horses Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
4. bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize money awarded for a 6 Horses Challenge entry if the outcome of a race within the relevant game was determined in error.
5. bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Horses Challenge entry.
6. bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, meeting or customer.
7. bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature. View all 6 Horses Challenge terms and conditions here Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
1. Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
2. To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*), and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
3. Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
4. Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
· Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
· Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
· Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
· Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
· Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
5. Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Open Account Offer Full Terms and Conditions.
*All odds are correct at time of writing. bet365 has a range of useful tools to help you stay in control of your gambling that can be found at https://responsiblegambling.bet365.com/en 18+, Terms and Conditions Apply, registration required, begambleaware.org
Available to players in the UK and Ireland.