Two newly-promoted sides in Burnley and Sheffield United clash in a bottom-of-the-table meeting on Saturday.
Burnley sit 20th in the division with four points while Sheffield United are 18th with five points. Burnley are favourites for the game and can be backed at 4/5 with bet365 to pick up the win.
Burnley vs Sheffield United stat pack
Prior to the game, a number of concerning stats have emerged surrounding both sides:
- Burnley have won four of their past five home league games against Sheffield United (D1), beating them 2-0 at Turf Moor in the Championship last season.
- The Blades have never lost a Premier League game against sides starting the day bottom of the table (W4 D7) - their last being a 1-1 draw with Fulham in October 2020.
- Clarets winger Luca Koleosho has had more touches in the opposition box than any other player who is yet to score in the Premier League this season (48).
- Sheffield United have lost 25 of their past 30 Premier League away games (W2 D3).
- Burnley have lost all seven of their Premier League home games this season and could become the first team in English Football League history to lose their first eight in a campaign.