West Ham face a trip to Burnley in one of several 3 pm Premier League kick-offs on Saturday.
The Hammers head into the game sat 9th in the table, while Burnley are 20th and have lost their last five outings. Back West Ham to pick up the win at 21/20 with bet365.
Why West Ham should beat Burnley
Before the game on Saturday, a number of statistics have emerged suggesting a Hammers victory is very likely:
- Burnley are winless in their past four Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- Vincent Kompany is the second manager to lose his first six Premier League home games in charge, along with Mick McCarthy, who lost his first seven. Kompany is also among four managers to have been beaten 10 times in as few as his first 12 matches.
- West Ham have won their past seven league games against promoted sides – their longest such run in the competition.
- Burnley could become only the second side in English league history to lose their first seven at home from the start of a campaign, after Newport County in the 1970-71 Fourth Division.
- West Ham’s James Ward-Prowse has more assists than any other Premier League player this season (nine).
Back James Ward-Prowse to provide an assist vs Burnley at 10/3 with bet365.