Brentford host West Ham United in a Premier League meeting on Saturday, November 4, at 3 pm.
Both sides have had similar starts to the campaign but Brentford are favourites for the game and can be backed at 11/10 with bet365 to pick up the win.
Why Brentford should beat West Ham
Ahead of kick-off on Saturday, a number of statistics have come to light showing why Brentford are likely to win:
- Brentford have won all four of their Premier League games against West Ham, scoring twice in each match and keeping three clean sheets.
- Having earned 10 of a possible 12 points from their first four Premier League games this season, West Ham have taken just four from their last 18 available to them.
- Following a six-game winless run in the Premier League, Brentford have won their last two by an aggregate score of 5-0 – they have never won three in a row without conceding in the competition.
- West Ham have lost more Premier League London derby matches than any other side (119), with the Hammers losing eight of their last nine such matches away from home.
- Since the start of last season, no player has both scored and assisted in more different Premier League games than Bryan Mbeumo (four), who has done so in each of his last two appearances. The Cameroon forward also has the third-highest xG among Premier League players this season (6.3).
Back Bryan Mbeumo to score anytime vs West Ham at 6/4 with bet365.