Tonight’s FA Cup replays leave the door open for some interesting fourth round fixtures to add extra spice to the cup’s magic, as bet365 provide all the odds for this evening’s five games on offer.
All of the sides facing familiar opponents tonight will be fully focused on the task at hand however, with an all Premier League affair coming from the Molineux Stadium when Brentford make their way to the West Midlands.
Wolves managed to claim a draw in the first game having gone down to ten men after just six minutes, and then a goal down after Neil Maupay’s 41st minute strike. Tommy Doyle responded to make the game 1-1, and whilst Wolves only had 26% of possession, they held on to force another game and home advantage.
Two more Premier League teams feature tonight, albeit against opposition in divisions lower down the football league. League One’s Bolton Wanderers welcome Luton Town after holding Rob Edwards’ side to a goalless draw.
The top flight outfit produced more shots, shots on target, and had more possession than Bolton, and Luton will need to take their chances this evening should they be able to get past the home side who are unbeaten in their last six.
West Ham also make the away journey tonight in the 300 mile round trip to Bristol City. Bristol are currently 14th in the Championship and are without a win in their last four, but went blow for blow with The Hammers.
It looked like it could be a comfortable afternoon for David Moyes’ side as Jarrod Bowen put the Premier League side ahead inside four minutes. Bristol City were the more accurate side, and that proved vital as a 61st minute Tommy Conway goal meant they left the London Stadium with a replay.
FA Cup Outrights
|Outright Winner Odds
Birmingham have spent plenty of time in the football headlines recently, but new boss Tony Mowbray can produce a feel-good factor around the club should they beat Hull City tonight and advance to the fourth round of the cup.
Mowbray will have the benefit of playing in front of a home crowd, and could face Hull City at the right time given that Liam Rosenior’s side have only won once in their last six. There is 10 points between them in the league, but will that translate to tonight’s cup fixture?
Tonight’s fifth and final fixture of the evening presents a dream opportunity for the National League’s Eastleigh F.C if they’re able to beat League Two’s Newport County. Whoever comes through victorious, they will welcome Manchester United in the next round.
In the first game, Eastleigh received a red card before going 1-0 down thanks to James Clarke’s 56th minute strike. However, the National League side produced a single shot on target which proved enough to earn a 1-1 draw to offer Newport the challenge of an away day at Silverlake Stadium.
FA Cup Third Round Replay Fixtures
Tuesday 16th January
Wednesday 17th January
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*Prices correct at the time of publication and subject to fluctuation.
bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
Help is close at hand. Visit www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Registration Required. T&Cs Apply, 18+. Begambleaware.org