Regan Gascoigne has stamped his authority on Dancing on Ice and has now gone odds-on in the outright betting market.
Last week the nine remaining celebrities performed routines inspired by their favourite things in life. Regan Gascoigne, skating to Ed Sheeran’s Shivers, impressed both the judges and the punters and his betting odds immediately plummeted.
The 25-year-old dancer scored 36.5 for his routine on Sunday night. Those marks were matched by Kimberly Wyatt and skate partner Mark Hanretty. Nevertheless, the Pussycat Doll remains a 5/2 shot.
But the 40-year-old American has plummeted into 1/9 from 4/11 to become the top women of the series. The two remaining female contestants, Stef Reid and Sally Dynevor are 7/1 and 11/1 respectively in this market.
Love Islander Liberty Poole – 3/1 favourite to win the competition at the start of January – was the latest celebrity eliminated from the show.
This week either Bez or Sally Dynevor – who finished in the bottom two last Sunday – are likely to go home.
Dancing On Ice 2022 Winner – Latest Betting Odds
Here are the latest Dancing On Ice betting odds going into Sunday night’s show.
- Regan Gascoigne – Evens (Betfair)
- Kimberly Wyatt – 2/1 (William Hill)
- Brendan Cole – 5/1 (bet365*)
- Connor Ball – 8/1 (Betfair)
- Stef Reid – 33/1 (bet365*)
- Bez – 40/1 (William Hill)
- Sally Dynevor – 66/1 (bet365*)
- Kye Whyte – 66/1 (Betfair)
Dancing On Ice 2022 – Top Woman
- Kimberly Wyatt – 1/9 (Skybet)
- Stef Reid – 10/1 (bet365*)
- Sally Dynevor – 25/1 (bet365*)
Dancing On Ice 2022 – Top Man
- Regan Gascoigne – 8/13 (bet365*)
- Brendan Cole – 10/3 (bet365*)
- Connor Ball – 4/1 (bet365*)
- Mark ‘Bez’ Berry – 25/1 (bet365*)
- Kye Whyte – 50/1 (bet365*)
* Dancing On Ice betting odds correct at the time of publication (20th Feb). All odds are subject to change.