Wolves face off with West Brom in a 4th-round FA Cup tie on Sunday morning.
Wolves head into the game having lost just one of their last five league matches, while West Brom are floating around midtable in the Championship. Back Wolves to win at 10/11 with bet365.
West Brom vs Wolves stat pack
Here are all the key stats for the two sides ahead of their meeting on Sunday.
- West Bromwich Albion have progressed from eight of their nine FA Cup ties against Wolves, including each of the past three in a row (most recently in the fourth round in 2006-07). The only exception was a 1-0 quarter-final win for Wolves in 1948-49.
- Wolves are winless in their past 11 away games against West Bromwich Albion in all competitions. Their most recent victory at The Hawthorns was in September 1996, a 4-2 victory with Iwan Roberts netting a hat-trick.
- West Bromwich Albion have won their past two home FA Cup matches, both against non-league opponents (4-0 v Chesterfield, 4-1 v Aldershot). The Baggies have not won three in a row on home soil since December 1992.
- Wolves have won three of their past four FA Cup fourth-round ties, though they did lose 1-0 at home to Norwich in their most recent such match in 2021-22.
- Brandon Thomas-Asante has been involved in six goals in his past eight home appearances for Albion in all competitions, scoring five and assisting one.