Arsenal ran out 3-1 winners over Liverpool last time out to fire themselves firmly back into the title race.
The north Londoners will be looking to build on that win this weekend when they face a West Ham side who are winless in four Premier League matches. Back Arsenal to beat the Hammers at 8/15 with bet365.
West Ham vs Arsenal key stats
Before the game, several key stats regarding both teams have emerged:
- West Ham are looking to complete the Premier League double over Arsenal for the first time since 2006/07, following their 2-0 win at the Emirates Stadium in December.
- Arsenal have lost just one of their past 15 Premier League away games against West Ham, going down 1-0 in January 2019. Current Gunner Declan Rice scored the winner for the Hammers that day.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their past six Premier League home games but they are yet to go seven without defeat at the London Stadium in the competition.
- No team has scored more goals in the 90th minute or beyond of Premier League matches this season than Arsenal (eight), while the Gunners are the only team yet to concede a 90th-minute strike so far.
- West Ham manager David Moyes has lost 22 of his 37 Premier League games against Arsenal, only losing more often against Liverpool. He’s yet to beat Arsenal at home as West Ham boss in the competition, drawing three and losing one of his four games.