Chelsea v Arsenal Money Back – If A Red Card Is Shown
Apollo Bet offer money back on losing first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score bets if a red card is shown during Chelsea v Arsenal.
Open to mobile and desktop customers, this offer applies only to losing single bets on Chelsea v Arsenal first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score markets.
Chelsea are desperate for better Premier League form – after recording just one victory in five games so far. They will be confident of turning that poor form around, especially with them being the only English club to win in the Champions League this week.
Arsenal may have lost to Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday, but they are currently on a run that has seen them take 10 points from their last four games. Therefore, the Gunners will hope to take advantage of Chelsea’s poor start at Stamford Bridge and beat the Blues in the league for the first time since October 2011.
There is certainly no love lost between opposing managers Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger, while this fixture famously saw a case of mistaken indentity in March 2014 – after referee Andre Marriner mistakenly showed Kieran Gibbs a red card, instead of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
With another bad-tempered and fiercely contested encounter expected this Saturday, it’s no wonder Apollo Bet have made the potential ill-discipline the subject of their money back special on the game.
The offer applies to UK and Irish customers and the maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
The offer is open to existing Apollo Bet customers, if you’re interested in registering an account to take part in the promotion you should click here to read about the £50 free bet welcome offer for new customers.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
– Money back as a Free Bet if there is a Red Card shown during Chelsea v Arsenal.
– Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
– Applies to losing first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score bets.
– 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
– Stake refunded as free bet.
– Applies to single bets only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in Chelsea v Arsenal game only on 19th September 2015.
– Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 12:45pm Saturday 19th September 2015.
– Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
– Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
– Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Applies to result at the end of scheduled 90 minutes play.
– Standard Apollobet Terms & Conditions Apply.