Money back as a Free Bet if Gareth Bale scores during Cyprus v Wales with Apollobet.
Apollo Bet offer money back on losing Cyprus vs Wales bets if Gareth Bale scores.
Open to mobile and desktop customers, this offer applies to losing single bets on Cyprus vs Wales first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score markets.
The Welsh are on course to reach their major tournament since the World Cup in 1958. Chris Coleman’s men currently top Group B with an impressive 14 points from their first six games.
The Dragons head into Thursday’s game three points ahead of Belgium, following a stunning 1-0 win over the Red Devils in June.
While Real Madrid superster Gareth Bale has netted five goals in his six appearances in qualifying so far, including the winner against Belgium last time out.
While victory in their next two games could secure their place at Euro 2016 next summer.
The Cyprus vs Wales money back offer applies only applies to UK and Irish customers and the maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
Cyprus vs Wales kicks off at 7.45pm on Thursday 3rd September.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
– Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
– 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
– Stake refunded as free bet.
– Applies to single bets only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in Cyprus v Wales game only on September 3rd 2015.
– Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 7.45pm Thursday 3rd September 2015.
– Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
– Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
– Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.