- Maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions Singles Only
Crystal Palace v West Brom: If Berahino Scores First or Berahino Scores Last
BoyleSports is giving refunds on selected losing Crystal Palace v West Brom bets, if Saido Berahino scores first or Yohan Cabaye scores last.
This offer is open to mobile and desktop customers and applies to losing single bets on First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast markets on Crystal Palace v West Brom.
Crystal Palace have taken 12 points from their opening seven games, to sit in seventh place in the Premier League. Meanwhile, West Brom will be looking to return to winning ways against manager Tony Pulis’ former side – at Selhurst Park on Saturday lunchtime – after the Baggies surrended a 2-0 lead to lose against Everton last time out.
The match is live on BT Sport 1 at 12:45 on Saturday and, if you’re having a bet, BoyleSports is giving two chances of money back on five popular betting markets.
Place a First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score or Scorecast on the match and if Saido Berahino scores first or Yohan Cabaye scores last, BoyleSports will refund losing stakes with a free bet.
Saido Berahino has put his transfer woes behind him – after falling out with West Brom officials, when a potential move to Tottenham was dened by the board – and he has proved it by netting against neighbours Aston Villa and then Everton in his last two Premier League appearances.
Yohan Cabaye also has two goals form Crystal Palace in the Premier League as well, so has already proven he can step up when called upon. Netting in the Eagles’ opening day 3-1 win over Norwich, Cabaye then popped up with the winner in his side’s 1-0 win over Watford last time out.
The Crystal Palace v West Brom money back offer applies to 90 minutes play and only UK and Irish customers qualify. Refunds will be awarded as a free bet and capped at £25 maximum.
Irish-based bookmaker Boylesports is a prime destination for football and horse racing punters with competitive odds and enhanced each way betting and place terms. Boylesports provide betting for a wide range of markets and retain an Irish flavour by promoting betting on GAA Football, Hurling and Irish horseracing.
The offer is open to new and existing customers, so sign up today and you can earn £50 in free bets after opening an account. Read more here.
Use your free bet to browse the array of football markets at Boylesports. Alternatively you can immerse yourself in a plethora of markets with betting value to be had accross the following sports; American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhounds, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis and tennis.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Money back as a Free Bet on selected markets if Saido Berahino scores the first goal or Yohan Cabaye scores the last goal.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast Markets only.
– Applies to Crystal Palace v West Brom, Saturday October 3rd at 12:45 only.
– Applies to pre-match bets from Thursday October 1st 00:00 only.
– Offer triggers if Saido Berahino scores the first goal of the match or Yohan Cabaye scores the last goal of the match.
– Applies to win singles only.
– Max Free Bet refund of €25/£25 per customer.
– Applies to one bet per customer (The first placed on this match).
– Does not apply to singles in multiple bets.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets will be applied within 24 hours.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Free bets will expire within 7 days of application.
– Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer.
– BoyleSports reserve the right to withdraw/alter/amend this offer at any time.
– Any perceived abuse of the offer will render it null and void.
– BoyleSports decision in respect of any promotion is final.
– Standard BoyleSports Terms & Conditions Apply