West Brom v Everton Money Back: If Naismith Scores First or Berahino Scores Last
BoyleSports is giving refunds on selected losing West Brom v Everton bets, if Steven Naismith scores first or Saido Berahino scores last.
This offer is open to mobile and desktop customers and applies to losing single bets on First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast markets on West Brom v Everton.
West Brom will be looking to add to their haul of seven points from their last three games, while Everton will also hope to avoid defeat for the fourth successive Premier League game at The Hawthorns on Monday.
The match is live on Sky Sports 1 at 20:00 on Monday and, if you’re having a bet, BoyleSports is giving two chances of money back on five popular betting markets.
Place a First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score or Scorecast on the match and if Steven Naismith scores first or Saido Berahino score last, BoyleSports will refund losing stakes with a free bet.
Naismith was on fire as he notched a hat-trick in Everton’s 3-1 win over defending Premier League champions Chelsea against Everton two weeks ago and the dangerous hitman is already nearly halfway to bettering his seven-goal tally in the league last season with those strikes.
Saido Berahino has put his transfer woes behind him – after falling out with West Brom officials, when a potential move to Tottenham was dened by the board – and he proved it with his first goal of the season with the only goal of the game against neighbours Aston Villa last time out.
The West Brom v Everton money back offer applies to 90 minutes play and only UK and Irish customers qualify. Refunds will be awarded as a free bet and capped at £25 maximum.
Irish-based bookmaker Boylesports is a prime destination for football and horse racing punters with competitive odds and enhanced each way betting and place terms. Boylesports provide betting for a wide range of markets and retain an Irish flavour by promoting betting on GAA Football, Hurling and Irish horseracing.
The offer is open to new and existing customers, so sign up today and you can earn £50 in free bets after opening an account. Read more here.
Use your free bet to browse the array of football markets at Boylesports. Alternatively you can immerse yourself in a plethora of markets with betting value to be had accross the following sports; American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhounds, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis and tennis.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Money back as a Free Bet on selected markets if Steven Naismith scores the first goal or Saido Berahino scores the last goal.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast Markets only.
– Applies to West Brom v Everton, Monday September 28th at 20:00 only.
– Applies to pre-match bets from Thursday September 24th 00:00 only.
– Offer triggers if Steven Naismith scores the first goal of the match or Saido Berahino scores the last goal of the match.
– Applies to win singles only.
– Max Free Bet refund of €25/£25 per customer.
– Applies to one bet per customer (The first placed on this match).
– Does not apply to singles in multiple bets.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets will be applied within 24 hours.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Free bets will expire within 7 days of application.
– Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer.
– BoyleSports reserve the right to withdraw/alter/amend this offer at any time.
– Any perceived abuse of the offer will render it null and void.
– BoyleSports decision in respect of any promotion is final.
– Standard BoyleSports Terms & Conditions Apply