- Deposit Required? YES
- Minimum Deposit £10
- Deposit Match 50%
- Maximum Bonus £20
- Wagering Requirement 5x Dep+Bonus
- Minimum Odds 1.7
bet-at-home.com offers you a 50% free bet bonus (up to £20) on your first deposit.
Simply follow the links from Freebets.com and sign up with bet-at-home. Make your first deposit using bonus code: TOPUK and bet-at-home will immediately credit your account with 50% bonus up to £20.
Customers have ten days from making a depsoit to use the bonus code and the bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 5x deposit+bonus on selections at 1.7 or bigger, before winnings can be withdrawn.
How To Get £20 Free Bets On bet-at-home:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £20 NOW! to go bet-at-home
> Complete the registration form and make a deposit
> Go to ‘Deposit/withdrawal and click On ‘Redeem Bonus’
> Enter bonus code: TOPUK
Use your bonus on bet-at-home’s sportsbook which has odds for over 20 major sports like Ice Hockey, Tennis, Handball, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, American Football, Rugby, Formula 1, Motorsports, Boxing, Combat sports, Roller hockey, Futsal, Water Polo, Darts, Table Tennis, Cricket, Golf and a few speciality markets. There’s also Live betting available with In-play markets on Football, Tennis and more.
Join over 2 million customers who have registered an account with bet-at-home. The Malta-based bookmaker launched online in 2000 and retains offices in Austria where it was first established back in 1999.
Important terms and conditions:
– The bonus offer is only valid for
bet-at-home.com customers, who registered at
bet-at-home.com after 17.08.2015 (00:00 GMT+2) and have not yet transferred money to their betting account.
– The bonus code is “TOPUK” and it must be entered under “Redeem bonus” in account management within 10 days of the first deposit. After this time period the customer is no longer able to claim the bonus.
– The maximum bonus amount is
20 GBP. Customers who deposit more than
40 GBP will only get
20 GBP as a bonus from
– Values may deviate if the customer did not select GBP as their currency when opening their
bet-at-home.com betting account.
– If there is already an active bonus, a redeemed bonus will be queued. All additional bonuses can be activated under “My promotions” once the rollover requirements of the current bonus have been fulfilled or the bonus amount has been used up. The bonus must be activated within 90 days after it has been redeemed.
– The bonus amount depends on the amount of funds at the time of activation. The assessment basis, however, cannot exceed the sum of all deposits made during the bonus period. With bank transfers the relevant date is the day the money is received by the bank.
– Prior to a withdrawal, the bonus and the deposited amount must be rolled over 5 times with minimum odds of 1.70 within 90 days after redemption. System and multi-way bets cannot be used for the bonus rollover. Customers who paid in more than
40 GBPmust roll over a total of
300 GBP. If you do not meet the rollover requirements,
bet-at-home.com reserves the right to cancel the bonus amount as well as any resulting winnings.
– The bonus will only be granted if no withdrawal was made before redeeming the bonus.
– The deposited amount, from which the bonus is calculated as well as any resulting winnings are bound to the life span of the bonus and cannot be withdrawn.
– The bonus is only valid for sports betting and live betting. Other
bet-at-home.comproducts are excluded from this offer.
– The bonus is limited to one betting account per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting,
bet-at-home.com reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.
– This bonus offer is only valid for customers in Great Britain.
– By redeeming the bonus the player accepts the bonus terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of
bet-at-home.com which can be found at
bet-at-home.com reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its own discretion.