Ladbrokes Acca Insurance: If You’re Acca Loses, You Don’tThe Ladbrokes 5 team Acca Insurance is a betting offer you really don’t want to miss out on. Claim now
|Maximum Free Bet||£25|
|Available To||New & Existing Customers|
|Accumulator Combined Odds||3/1|
We all know how it is when it comes to an acca. Especially when it comes down to a 90th minute goal that changes everything. It’s sickening.
Thankfully, Ladbrokes have an Acca Insurance bet that means you won’t lose out.
The Ladbrokes 5 team Acca Insurance is a betting offer you really don’t want to miss out on.
What is Ladbrokes Football Acca Insurance?
Acca Insurance is one of the best offers for football betting. With Ladbrokes for any 5+ team accumulator you play, Ladbrokes will return your stake as a free bet if one team lets you down.
That 90th minute equaliser is no longer as devastating as it sounds right?
You’ll receive a free bet of up to £25 should a side let you down, and what’s more, Ladbrokes Acca Insurance is available on all football leagues.
How To Claim Ladbrokes Acca Insurance
Claiming Ladbrokes Acca Insurance is incredibly simple. In fact, it’s as easy as 1,2,3.
- Log in or register for a Ladbrokes betting account
- Pick your teams and place an accumulator bet of five games or more
- If you’re let down by one side in your acca, Ladbrokes will refund your stake in free bets.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few terms and conditions with this bet. However, it really is a good value bet, especially if you love an accumulator on a Saturday afternoon!
- Only applies to accumulators of five games or more
- Odds can be a minimum of 1/10, otherwise Acca Insurance is void
- The combined odds of the accumulator has to be 3/1 or higher
- The returned stake will come in the form of a free bet at a maximum of £25
- Your stake will be returned the day following the settled bet.