|Restrictions||Scottish Customers only|
Bet £5 Get £5 Back: Georgia v Scotland
Scotland can keep their Euro 2016 hopes alive with a victory over Georgia on Friday evening (kick-off 5pm) and McBookie will you give you a £5 free bet refund if your £5 bet on any market available on the game loses.
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is only available to Scottish residents.
Scotland have enjoyed a solid Euro 2016 qualifying campaign so far, winning three and losing just one of their first six games.
Gordan Strachan’s men still sit behind Germany and Poland, however, and need three points in Tbilisi with the two group leaders set to go head-to-head.
Victory over Georgia will put Scotland in a strong position ahead of what would then be a ‘must win’ game against Germany on Tuesday night.
McBookie are offering a £5 free bet refund for losing bets made on Friday’s Euro 2016 Group D qualifier.
Register today prior to the match which gets underway at 5:00pm on Friday 4th September, then place your first £5 bet on the Georgia v Scotland match. This bet can be made in any market, but only £5 of your first bet will be refunded if it loses.
If your £5 Georgia v Scotland bet loses, your £5 free bet refund will be credited to your account within 24 hours of the match ending and is valid for seven days.
The offer can be claimed both online and via mobile devices.
New customers wishing to use this offer can also benefit from McBookie’s sign up offer, in which they can claim £25 in free bets.
McBookie is an independent Scottish bookmaker with an online sportsbook offering odds for every major sport, including UK horse racing and football betting on around a dozen European leagues, plus major international and domestic cup competitions.
McBookie terms and conditions:
– One bet per household
– Offer only applies to Scottish residents.
– If someone from your household has already qualified for an opening offer then you will be ineligible.
– Offer only applies when this is the first £5 bet placed on Georgia v Scotland on the site (only one selection will count towards the promotion).
– Offer applies for the game Georgia v Scotland game on Friday 4th September.
– Free Bet is in the form of Promo Cash and will be credited within 24 hours of the match ending and will be valid for seven days.
– Singles Only. Bets in multiples do not count.
– Real money bets only, bets placed using promo cash will not qualify for the offer.
– Void bets will not qualify for the offer.
– Bets placed only before the official kick-off time will count, bets placed after kick-off will not qualify for the offer.
– Internet and mobile bets only.
– Customers taking up the enhanced price offer are not eligible for the £25 Sign Up Bonus.
– This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing McBookie promotions.
– McBookie reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
– McBookie decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.