Australian Open £10 Free Bet
NetBet are celebrating the Australian Open by offering a £10 free bet when you place five Live or In-Play bets on matches from the tennis tournament in January 2015.
The Australian Open takes place from 19 January 2015, Novak Djokovic bidding for a fifth title at Melbourne Park after crashing out in the quarter-finals last year to eventual champion, Stan Wawrinka.
To qualify for a £10 free bet, simply place at least five Live or In-Play bets on any matches from the Australian Open, all of at least £5 each or more. These bets must be odds of at least 1.5 to be eligible.
Then, claim your £10 free bet by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with AUSTRALIAN OPEN and the bet reference numbers in the subject line.
This must be then wagered a total of three times the amount within 30 days of receiving the free bet, otherwise it will expire from your account.
Netbet terms and conditions:
– To claim your bonus send an email to email@example.com with AUSTRALIAN OPEN and the bet reference number in the subject line
– Customers must place 5 in-play bets of £5 or more to qualify.
– Customers must rollover their bonus (x3) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw bonus amount.
– If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
– Email claims for eligible bets must be sent within 7 days of the bet being settled.
– You must complete rollover on the bonus within 30 days of receiving it. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
– Customers from Poland, Portugal and Ukraine are not eligible for this offer.
– NetBet Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.