Italy v Republic Of Ireland – Double First Scorer Odds
Fulham’s home ground Craven Cottage will host Italy and Ireland’s friendly clash as the former look to send out their message for what will be a tough Group D contest in the coming 2014 World Cup.
Italy and Republic of Ireland will face off in the 7:45 match at the London ground on Saturday 31 May, as Martin O’Neill’s side continue their build-up to the Euro 2016 qualifiers and bounce back from a 2-1 defeat to Turkey on Sunday.
Paddy Power will offer double the odds if your First Goalscorer scores again at any time, with a maximum stake of £50 put in place.
Paddy Power terms and conditions:
– Applies to singles placed before kick-off only
– Applies to 1st goalscorer market only
– Own goals do not count
– Applies to win part of each-way goalscorer bets only
– Max Stake E/£50 per customer
– Does not apply to bets placed in UK shops- Paddy Power football rules apply