William Hill High 5: A Bet That Never Comes Second PlaceWilliam Hill’s High 5 promotion is a bonus that offers two different payouts. If your horse wins by five or more lengths you’ll earn a 25% bonus on winnings up to £100. Claim now
- Maximum Bonus 15% up to £500 Free Bet
William Hill’s High 5 is one of horse racing’s best bets and is one that doesn’t just give you extra for a win, but you also won’t lose out for finishing second.
There’s nothing more sickening than your horse losing out with more than five lengths to go, but equally, there are few buzzes like seeing your horse stroll to victory by five or more lengths. That’s why William Hill are giving you a bonus in both cases.
What Is William Hill High 5?
William Hill’s High 5 promotion is a bonus that offers two different payouts. If your horse wins by five or more lengths you’ll earn a 25% bonus on winnings up to £100. Not only that, if you’re unlucky enough to see your gee-gee finish second by more than five or more lengths, you’ll get your stake back. That’s up to £25, and it’ll be given back to you as a free bet.
High 5 is an offer for National Hunt racing and applies to any race shown on ITV on top of a number of other races across the season. It’s a great offer that will really enhance your horse racing betting.
How To Claim A William Hill High 5 Bet
It’s incredibly simple to play William Hill High 5 bet. There’s no opting in and all you have to do is take these steps.
- Log in or register a William Hill betting account
- Visit the High 5 page to discover the list of eligible races
- If you horse wins by five lengths or more, you’ll receive a 25% bonus
- Should your horse finish second, losing by five or more lengths, your account will be credited with your stake back as a free bet
Terms & Conditions
There are a number of terms and conditions to take into account ahead of playing this offer.
- Qualification for High 5 applies to bets placed on the race winner market only
- The qualifying race has to have six or more runners
- The 15% bonus is returned in free bets up to £100
- Second place stake money is returned as a free bet up to £25