- Minimum Stake £5
- Maximum Refund £38
- Restrictions Singles only
Premier League Money Back – If Game Ends 0-0
This weekend sees the return of the Barclays Premier League on 16 August and if last season’s thrills and spills are anything to go by, then expect 2014/15 to be a cracker.
The season kicks off on Saturday with Louis van Gaal taking his new Manchester United side to Old Trafford against Swansea, while FA Cup and Community Shield winners Arsenal have the challenge of last year’s surprises, Crystal Palace, albeit the latter knocked by the recent departure of manager Tony Pulis.
Sunday then sees last year’s top two enter the fray, as Liverpool aim to put the agony of the previous campaign’s final weeks behind them against Southampton at Anfield, before current champions Manchester City are entertained by a refreshed Newcastle side that saw nine new signings head to St James Park over the summer transfer window. Monday then concludes week one, newly-promoted Burnley facing the challenge of Chelsea.
138.com are also offering a bore draw refund this weekend. The offer applies to all single First/Last/Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast bets on all Premier League fixtures between 16-18 August 2014.
Stake a single bet of at least £5 on one of the selected markets and if your match finishes 0-0, 138.com will refund your stake with a free bet, up to £38 maximum.
138.com was formerly known as 138SunGame, an established brand across the Asian continent. 138.com is now branching out to Canada, UK and mainland Europe, offering a greater variety of sportsbetting markets including UK horse racing. Click Here to find out more about this bookmaker in our bookmaker review.
138.com terms and conditions:
– Available to all 138.com players over 18 years of age.
– Minimum Stake required is at least £5.
– Free bet stake not included in any returns or winnings.
– Applies to First/Last/Anytime Goal scorers – Scorecast and Correct Score markets.
– Offer only valid if the match in which you place your selection in finishes 0-0.
– Player must contact our 24/7 CS Team via chat, email or phone to get the moneyback (Note that it will take 24-72 hours from the time you contact 24/7 CS Team before moneyback will be credited to your account).
– In case where multiple bets are placed on the same selection within a match by the same customer, only the first qualifying bet placed counts towards these offers.
– This promotion cannot be combined with any other bonus offer.
– Max Refund £38.
– Offer applies to Singles Only.
– 138.com reserves the right to void, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
– This promotion applies to bets placed from 11.00am (UK Time) on Thursday 14th August 2014
– Applies to all Barclays Premier League fixtures on 16th, 17th and 18th Auguts 2014.
– Applies to pre-match bets only.