Offer Overview
Minimum Wager £500
Maximum Bonus £250
Wagering Requirements 1xBonus

£250 Feel Good Fridays With Betfair Arcade

Betfair Arcade make every Friday a feel-good Friday by offering a free bet of up to £250 when you wager £500 or more on your favourite online games.

To qualify for a free bet, simply wager a combined total of £500 or more on Arcade games at Betfair between Monday and Thursday.

By 12pm on Friday you will receive a free bet of between £5 and £250 as a reward, the amount depending on how much you are prepared to wager during the first four days of the week.

Betfair Arcade offer a free bet of up to £250 when you wager £500 or more on your favourite slots.

Claim your £250 free bet every Friday with Betfair Arcade.

Two customers will be selected randomly to receive the maximum £250 free games bonus, while remaining customers will be selected to receive free bets of between £5 and £100 based on how much they wager.

If you wager £500 or more but less than £2,000, you will have a 80% chance of getting a £5 free bet, a 15% chance of getting a £25 free bet and a 5% chance of winning a £100 free bet.

If you wager £10,000 or more however, then you will have an 80% chance of winning a £50 free bet and a 20% chance of earning a £100 free bet.

Wagering on table and instant play games do not count, but there are still a huge selection of classic and branded slot games to choose from at Betfair Arcade.

A total of 12 bonus bar games are also available, with these progressive jackpots paying out up to six-figure sums of cash for the luckiest players.

Qualifying players must then wager their free bet amount once on any arcade games to withdraw further winnings.

Betfair Arcade terms and conditions:

– This offer is limited to one account per customer each week
– You must wager £500 or more on any game on Betfair Arcade excluding Blackjack & Roulette Lounge, Roulette and Blackjack on mobile and Instant Play games from 00:0:01 GMT on a Monday through to 23:59:59 GMT on a Thursday.
– Each qualifying customer will be eligible for one free bet of a value between £5 and £250
– If you wager £500 or more but less than £2,000 then you will have a 80% chance of getting a £5 free bet, a 15% chance of getting a £25 free bet and a 5% chance of getting a £100 free bet.
– If you wager £2,000 or more but less than £10,000 then you will have a 40% chance of getting a £5 free bet, a 20% chance of getting a £25 free bet, a 20% chance of getting a £50 free bet and a 20% chance of getting a £100 free bet.
– If you wager £10,000 or more then you will have an 80% chance of getting a £50 free bet and a 20% chance of getting a £100 free bet.
– Two customers will be selected randomly and given a £250 Feel Good Friday bonus.
– Free bet will be applied to qualifying accounts at or before 12:00pm on the Friday and will expire at midnight GMT.
– Free bets must be wagered once through any Arcade Game(s) before you can withdraw it.

Claim now