£5,000 Spinner Winner - 21st June 2014
Bet365 Casino are returning its ‘Spinner Winner’ tournament this month on 21st June 2014, offering a £5,000 in prize funds for players to compete for individual prizes of a massive £500.
Deposit or transfer £25 into your account and play any of the following roulette games to earn Comp Points:
European Roulette, American Roulette, Roulette Pro, Live Roulette and Mini Roulette.
Earn one Comp Point for every £10 stakes and get your name on the leaderboard to win one of 200 prizes in the £5,000 Spinner Winner.
Players are required to opt in first of all on the promotion day, with prizes from £10 up to £500 on offer which will be accredited to winners immediately following 21st June 2014.
Players who do earn a prize bonus and desire to withdraw any winnings upon using the extra cash must play through their winning prize amount 20 times in the Casino prior to withdrawal.
Important terms and conditions:
- Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT on 21st June 2014.
- Players must deposit/transfer at least £25 into their Casino account during the promotional period.
Players must Opt In to be eligible for the tournament. The latest a player can Opt In is 23:59 GMT on the day of the tournament. Players only have to Opt In once to be eligible for all future Spinner Winner tournaments.
- All wagers on all variations of European Roulette, American Roulette, Roulette Pro, Live Roulette and Mini Roulette count towards this competition.
- Comp Points are awarded at the rate of one for every £10 wagered in the Casino on the listed games. Leaderboard standings will be determined by the number of Comp Points earned, using a GBP conversion rate.
- Spinner Winner prizes will be paid out in accordance with the pay-out table above. Players will need to play through their winning prize amount 20 times in the Casino prior to making a withdrawal.
- Only wagers made on Real Money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Wagers made with bonus, prize or rebate funds will not count towards the wagering requirement.