- Max Refund £25
- Restrictions Pre-match Singles only
Everton v Manchester City Money Back Special – If David Silva Scores
Apollo Bet is giving money back as a free bet on selected losing Everton v Manchester City bets, if David Silva scores in the game.
Open to mobile and desktop customers, this offer applies to losing single bets on Everton v Man City first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score markets.
Manchester City have a 100% win record from their opening two games in this season’s Premier League – after picking up 3-0 wins over both West Brom and defending champions Chelsea – so Manuel Pellegrini’s side will be confident of picking up another three points against an Everton side who have gathered four points from an available six themselves.
With David Silva in fine form already this season – with one goal and three assists already – Apollo Bet has picked out the Spanish playmaker as the subject of its money special on the televised match.
If Silva can repeat his goalscoring exploits again and score at Goodison Park on Sunday, Apollo Bet will refund losing first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score bets with a free bet.
The Everton v Man City money back offer applies only applies to UK and Irish customers and the maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
Everton v Man City kicks off at 4pm on Sunday 23 August, with the match televised live on Sky Sports 1.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
– Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
– 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
– Stake refunded as free bet.
– Applies to single bets only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in Everton v Man City game only on 23rd August 2015.
– Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 4.00pm Sunday 23rd August 2015.
– Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
– Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
– Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.