- Max Refund £25
- Restrictions Pre-match Singles only
Manchester City v Roma Money Back – If Man City Score 3 Or More
Apollo Bet offer money back on losing Manchester City v Roma bets, if Man City score 3 goals or more.
Open to mobile and desktop customers, this offer applies to losing single bets on Man City v Roma first/last/anytime goal scorer, correct score and scorecast markets.
Man City will get their International Champions Cup campaign under way when they take on AS Roma at the Melbourne Cricket Ground – as the best teams in the world begin preperations for another long hard season.
City will be hoping for to go one better than their runners-up spot last time round when the new Premier League season starts up again, so this clash with a leading Italian Serie A side will provide a good test for how the players are feeling in pre-season so far – including new £49m signing Raheem Sterling, who is expected to make his debut against Roma.
Should Man City score 3 or more goals in the game, then Apollo Bet will refund losing stakes on the qualifying markets with a free bet bonus.
The Man City v Roma money back offer applies only applies to UK and Irish customers and the maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
Manchester City v Roma kicks off at 10.45am on Tuesday 21 July, with the match televised live on Sky Sports 1.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
– Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
– 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
– Stake refunded as free bet.
– Applies to single bets only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in Real Madrid v Roma game only on 18th July 2015.
– Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 10.00am Saturday 18th July 2015.
– Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
– Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
– Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.