- Max Refund £25
- Restrictions Pre-match Singles only
Manchester Utd v Newcastle Money Back Special – If Memphis Depay Scores
Apollo Bet is giving money back as a free bet on selected losing Manchester United v Newcastle bets, if Memphis Depay scores in the game.
Open to mobile and desktop customers, this offer applies to losing single bets on Man Utd v Newcastle first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score markets.
Manchester United have a 100% win record from their opening two games in this season’s Premier League – after picking up 1-0 wins over both Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa – so Louis van Gaal’s side will be confident of picking up another three points against a Magpies side who have mustered just one point from an available six.
The Old Trafford side also saw off Belgian side Club Brugge 3-1 in the first leg of their Champions League playoff encounter – as a brace from new signing Memphis Depay helped inspire a comeback after going behind to an early Michael Carrick own goal.
Due to his heroics in midweek, Apollo Bet has picked out United’s newest number 7 as the subject of its money special on the televised match.
The Dutch international signed from PSV Eindhoven earlier in the summer and if Memphis repeats his midweek heroics and scores for his new club again on Saturday, Apollo Bet will refund losing first/last/anytime goal scorer and correct score bets with a free bet.
The Man United v Newcastle money back offer applies only applies to UK and Irish customers and the maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
Man Utd v Newcastle kicks off at 12.45pm on Saturday 22 August, with the match televised live on BT Sports 1.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
– Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
– 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
– Stake refunded as free bet.
– Applies to single bets only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in Man United v Newcastle game only on 22nd August 2015.
– Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 12.45pm Saturday 22nd August 2015.
– Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
– Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
– Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.