If you’re a bet365 customer already, then you have a great chance of winning up to £100,000 by predicting the winners of the six chosen Royal Ascot races. If you’re not a bet365 customer yet, then it’s easier to register for an account and also get the bet365 welcome bonus of £30 and also participate in the 6 Horses challenge free-to-play game. Also, please check our bet365 betting offers and free bets page to see more ongoing promotions for both new and existing customers. Finally, feel free to visit our Royal Ascot 2023 dedicated page for more Royal Ascot betting offers.
How the 6 Horses Challenge works
- Select the 6 Horses Challenge from the homepage.
- Correctly predict the winners of the six chosen Royal Ascot races.
- Receive cash prizes if you guess three, four, five or six winners correctly.
bet365 6 Horses Challenge Terms and Conditions
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to bet365′s 6 Horses Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- The 6 Horses Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Horses Challenge feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a 6 Horses Challenge entry if the outcome of a race within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Horses Challenge entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, meeting or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Horses Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.