|Applies To||Extra-Time Games Only|
|Currencies||ARS AUD BGN BRL CAD CHF CZK DKK EUR GBP HKD HUF INR ISK JPY MXN MYR NOK NZD PLN RMB RON SEK SGD THB TWD USD ZAR|
|Payment Methods||VISA Mastercard Maestro Electron Delta Solo Laser 1-Pay Asia365 Bank Wire Cheque Click2Pay EntroPay Fast Bank Tra|
Extra Time Extra Chance
Get another opportunity to win when a Rugby match goes into extra time with bet365’s Extra Time Extra Chance offer.
When any Rugby League or Rugby Union match goes into extra time and your pre-match bet has not been settled as a winner at the end of normal time, it will remain active during the period of extra time and be settled on the final result.
This bet365 offer applies to pre-match bets where a match goes into extra time in all forms of knockout Rugby and also to regular season Australian NRL games that play a period of golden point extra time. In-Play bets or any markets settled at half time do not apply for this offer.
Extra Time Extra Chance is just one of the great offers available to bet365 customers, take a look at all of the offers by clicking the links on the right hand side of this page or scrolling down if viewing on a mobile device.
New customers can claim up to £200 deposit bonus with Bet365’s generous sign up offer when they open a new account. Simply take note of the offer code in your welcome e-mail and enter it when funding your account for the first time (£10 minimum) to get a 100% deposit bonus up to a maximum amount of £200.
Rugby punters are spoilt for choice when it comes to using their free bets with a multitude of events and markets for both codes covered in Bet365’s extensive sportsbook. This leading bookmaker also provides great value with competitive pricing on other sports including American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, football, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, snooker, soccer, tennis, trotting, volleyball & winter sports. With such a large variety of sports catered for, there is something for everyone to bet on at bet365.
bet365 Terms & Conditions:
- Applies to all pre-match bets placed on Rugby League and Rugby Union matches which go into extra time. Where a game finishes as a tie but extra time is not played the offer will not apply.
- Applies to all pre-match full time and second half markets.
- Applies to all markets that could be affected in a period of extra time.
- Applies to selections included in multiple bets.
- Does not apply to In-Play betting or to any markets settled at half time.
- For settlement purposes extra time will be considered a continuation of the second half of the match.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.