See all our available promotions here.
Offer ends: Sunday 16:30pm, 16th of October 2022
Liverpool and Manchester City cleared up on the domestic trophy front last season, with the Reds claiming the League Cup and FA Cup, while City edged out their rivals to retain their Premier League trophy.
This season, it looks like the title could be heading to the Etihad once more, with Liverpool stuttering in the league, sitting in tenth place ahead of the weekend. But if any team can use a huge match to springboard into form, it is Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool.
And this Sunday, bet365 are marking one of the most highly anticipated games of the season, with an unbelievable offer for new and eligible customers. A free £5 bet will be credited into verified accounts on Friday, ready for use pre-match or in-play.
How the Free £5 Bet Works
1. Click Claim Offer if you don’t have a Bet365 account already.
2. Add your chosen Liverpool v Man City selection to the bet slip when your Free Bet is available.
3. Tick the Free Bet box.
4. Select Place Bet.
bet365′s Steve Freeth said: “Winning titles is like shelling peas for Manchester City these days, but it’s hard to believe you have to go back 85 years for the last time they completed the double over Liverpool.
“A lot has changed since the Community Shield defeat just a few months ago in a game where Trent Alexander-Arnold and Mohamed Salah both shone and Darwin Nunez upstaged fellow new signing Erling Haaland with the Norwegian scrutinised for taking just 16 touches.
“So much in fact, that I don’t recall the Citizens ever being odds-on to win at Anfield, such is the contrasting fortunes of the two clubs at the moment.”
bet365 make Pep Guardiola’s charges a 2/1 chance to break their own Premier League scoring record of 106 and 5/2 to surpass their points total of 100, both of which they managed during the title winning season of 2017/18.
Match Odds: Liverpool 14/5, Draw 3/1, Man City 17/20 Both teams to score: Yes 4/9, No 13/8 First Scorer: .Haaland 11/4, Alvarez 5/1, Salah 13/2, Nunez 15/2, Jota 15/2, Mahrez 8/1 To score 2 or more: Haaland 10/3, Salah 12/1
Bet365 Free £5 Bet Significant Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available from 09:30 UK Time on Friday 14th October 2022, to new and eligible verified UK and Republic of Ireland customers only. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- The qualifying fixture for this offer is Liverpool v Man City in the English Premier League, taking place on Sunday 16th October 2022.
Using the Free Bet
- Only one Free Bet (value £5*) is available per customer for this offer. Offer applies to a standard single bet or a bet placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- Your Free Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying event.
- Any returns from your Free Bet stake will be added to your withdrawable balance but your Free Bet stake is not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Free Bet stake placed at odds of 2/1 would give a net return of £20 as the £10 Free Bet stake is not returned.
- If you have placed your Free Bet on a pre-match Half Time/Full Time, Correct Score or Scorecast market, Bore Draw Money Back will apply if the game finishes 0-0 and the Free Bet value will be added to your Bet Credits balance. If you place your Free Bet on any selection which is made void (e.g. a Goalscorer bet for a player who doesn’t take part in the match), the Free Bet value will also be added to your Bet Credits balance. This includes where the ‘Void if player does not start’ option is selected and where the selection is part of a Bet Builder bet.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
*or currency equivalent