|Restrictions||Singles only/new customers|
Evens For Manchester City To Win The Premier League
With the title race drawing to an end this Sunday in the Barclays Premier League, Betbright have boosted the odds of Manchester City claiming their second league title to evens and a maximum £20 free bet.
With Manchester City only realistically requiring a draw against West Ham on Sunday’s 15:00 final day kick-offs, Betbright have offered evens for the odds-on match favourites to clinch their second title on 11 May 2014, for new customers only.
Single bets only apply, and should Manuel Pellegrini’s side win the Premier League title then a maximum bet of £20 will be boosted to evens.
Customers must make their bets prior to the 3pm match, commencing on Sunday, 11 May 2014.
The offer is only available to new customers who create their account through related online promotional material.
Betbright terms and conditions:
– Offer only available to new customers who create their account through related online promotional material.
– Place bet on Premier League outright market only.
– Users must place their bet before offer closing date of 11/05/2014 at 15:00 to be eligible for the offer.
– Max stake is £20.
– Stakes over £20 will have the excess settled at original price. Single bets only. Enhanced price is not displayed on site.
– Boost will be applied after settlement.
– Betbright Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Based on 90 min result.