0% Commission On Multiples
If you love to punt on an acca and to combine your bets into multiples then Betdaq could just have the offer for you right now.
Betdaq customers trading on multiples will qualify for a 0% comission rate for a limited time only.
Using promo code ZEROMULT15, opt-in at Betdaq and place your qualifying multiple bets up until 23:59GMT on 28 July to qualify for 0% commission.
BETDAQ offers markets on Soccer, Horse Racing, Tennis, Cricket, Darts, Golf, Greyhound Racing, American Football, Australian Rules, Boxing, Baseball, Basketball, Formula 1, GAA, Ice Hockey, Politics, Rugby Union and Rugby League.
Punters can get as much as 20% bigger odds by betting on the exchange compared to typical high street bookmakers and get the choice of a £20 free bet or 50% commision back for the first 3 months when they sign-up.
The company began trading in 2001 and is the second biggest betting exchange in the market. It was aquired by Ladbrokes in 2013 so members can enjoy the most competitive commission rates available along with the security afforded by ownership of one of the FTSE top 250 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Terms & Conditions:
– This promotion is valid on all Multiple bets placed on all sports between 14.30 BST on 14/05/2015 up to 23:59GMT on 28/07/2015.
– Customers must opt in to qualify by adding the promotional code ZEROMULT15 into the My Account section (desktop only).
– All Qualifying Multiple bets must be settled by 23:59GMT on 28/07/2015
– Offer applies to all BETDAQ markets.
– Offer only applies to new and existing BETDAQ customers.
– Offer is not available to BETDAQ API or RDT customers.
– Only one offer per account/household/IP address/device.
– After the promotional period, the commission rate on Multiples will return to the standard rate.
– BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
– BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions.
– BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
– BETDAQ normal terms and conditions apply.