Australian Grand Prix Retirement Money Back Special
Lewis Hamilton begins his Formula 1 title defence this weekend as the Australian Grand Prix from Melbourne signals the start of a new season, so Betfair are offering free bet refunds on losing bets if your driver is forced to retire from the race.
Briton Hamilton heads to Melbourne as reigning champion following a tense season-long battle with Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg last year, the latter hoping to gain revenge and start once again with victory in Australia this Sunday.
Unreliability still looks uncertain among teams this year based on pre-season testing, so Betfair are offering free bet refunds on losing bets if your driver is an early retirement in this weekend's season opener.
Simply place a pre-race single bet on the Australian Grand Prix outright market and, if your selection retires from the race on Sunday (15 March), Betfair will refund your losing stake as a free bet of up to £25.
The free bets cannot be used in conjunction with any other Betfair promotions and are valid to use on any sports market within seven days before they otherwise expire.
Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens will not qualify for a refund.
Betfair terms and conditions:
- Applies to Australian Grand Prix race winner market
- Applies to win and win part of each way bets
- If your selection fails to finish the race we will refund your losing stake as a free bet up to £/€25
- One free bet per customer
- First bet on the market will be the qualifying bet
- Max refund £/€25 per customer. If you place a lay bet on the exchange on the same selection you will no longer qualify for a refund
- Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens will not qualify for a refund
- Free bet tokens valid for 7 days and not available for use on the Exchange or Gaming products
- Free bet stake not returned
- Credited within 12 hours of your bet settling
- If you have been sent an email excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund
- You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing and greyhound racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden.